GG network pokerok skin
hey can you add the pokerok skin?

https://gyazo.com/b39ae19a82b276b0ba9d6a0680e2008c
Go to the download page, and download the "beta highDPI" version. GGPokerOK is already supported in that
thank you. but if i play stack and tile the pokerok table always pop out the stack and doesnt go back to stack after folded. how can i fix that?
fixed it already, thanks
ok cool
Looks like this beta heavily overloads cpu or somthing else and its becoming so laggy that it is unplayable. Maybe i should try to add pokerOK manuially in regular version
(08-02-2020, 09:49 PM)yellowboy Wrote: Looks like this beta heavily overloads cpu or somthing else and its becoming so laggy that it is unplayable. Maybe i should try to add pokerOK manuially in regular version

It probably won't work because the regular version doesn't support russian language characters

Can you give more info about the cpu lagging so I can maybe fix that?
After like 30 minutes of playing everything becomes verry laggy but actually cpu load is ok and I have 12core xeon+64gb of ram so the system is capable. And this was like the beginnig of the session with just 10 tables. After closing SAT everything went back to normal. Checked this few times.
(08-03-2020, 01:58 AM)Guest Wrote: After like 30 minutes of playing everything becomes verry laggy but actually cpu load is ok and I have 12core xeon+64gb of ram so the system is capable. And this was like the beginnig of the session with just 10 tables. After closing SAT everything went back to normal. Checked this few times.

What did memory usage look like?

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me your config?

And with the normal version, this never happens?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10