WPN UPDATE
Helloyy
The have change postion of the buttons and the shitty layout is more shitty now 
What to do BOSS ?
working on it, hopefully tonight

Ok done: v2.99.09c

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29909c.exe

Make sure to Remove and re-Include the "WinningPoker" site into SAT
Please let me know if it works or not
problem on wpn , my right click fold and stack hotkey just calls every time i use it , must be because of new button positioning
(08-20-2020, 06:15 PM)Guest Wrote: problem on wpn , my right click fold and stack hotkey just calls every time i use it , must be because of new button positioning

cant even add blackchippoker now, the fold button wont be recognized
Tried the new update for WPN. Getting weird error message when trying to install. Also tried running as admin, same message:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Never had this message with updates previously.
Disregard previous message. Was stupid anti-virus software.
(08-20-2020, 01:42 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Please let me know if it works or not

this did not work for me
(08-20-2020, 06:15 PM)Guest Wrote: problem on wpn , my right click fold and stack hotkey just calls every time i use it , must be because of new button positioning

Did you download the new version 2.99.09c from in this thread? Did you Remove and re-Include the site?

(08-20-2020, 08:44 PM)Guest Wrote: cant even add blackchippoker now, the fold button wont be recognized
What is the exact error message? Did you try clicking the "..." button and choosing Scan Mode = PW?

(08-21-2020, 12:11 AM)Guest Wrote: this did not work for me
What specifically did not work? What did you expect to happen, and what happens instead? I need more info.
still doesnt work, it still continues to click call instead of fold for MTTs

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10