GG problem with tables
Hi. Tables keep on resizing and eventually get off grid, constantly. I play on 5 sites and this only happens with GG tables. Some help?
Does it happen every time with every GG table? Are you using the "Ignore Table" hotkey to un-ignore and try to resize again to put the table back into the grid ?

Unfortunately, with GG, SAT needs to move the mouse to drag and resize the table, so when new tables open, you should pause for a brief second and allow that to happen. Maybe there is something I can do to make this better, I'm not sure. Can you give me more details on when it happens?
(08-05-2020, 12:50 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Does it happen every time with every GG table? Are you using the "Ignore Table" hotkey to un-ignore and try to resize again to put the table back into the grid ?

Unfortunately, with GG, SAT needs to move the mouse to drag and resize the table, so when new tables open, you should pause for a brief second and allow that to happen. Maybe there is something I can do to make this better, I'm not sure. Can you give me more details on when it happens?

ThanksNo, it doesn't happen with every table everytime. Didn't try the "ignore table" hotkey. When I notice SaT is trying to resize a table, I don't touch anything, but it still happens.
Yeah unfortunately GG is just bad with table sizing. If you use the "ignore table" hotkey, you can un-ignore the table, and force SAT to try to resize it and put it back into the grid
Ive got the same issue and use the ignore hotkey in case of problems.

But its very annoying and costs me a lot of money.

I would really appreciate a fix.

Tyvm!
Its tough as long as GG forces me to move the mouse to drag and resize. I will look into ways to try to make this better but I cant promise
I see. Okay ty!
Happens for me too. It is happening at random whether a table needs resizing or not. I even tried to open 9 tables and then tile them in the client and recreate my grid slot size based on this, and SaT still keeps resizing tables at random.

I have no idea how to code, but maybe instead of ignore table we can have a hotkey "ignore table size"? or even if>then i.e. if table size is within X% of the slot size then ignore resize?
(08-23-2020, 12:21 AM)Diceyy Wrote: Happens for me too. It is happening at random whether a table needs resizing or not. I even tried to open 9 tables and then tile them in the client and recreate my grid slot size based on this, and SaT still keeps resizing tables at random.
If SAT is resizing tables like that, it means that somehow the tables have already been resized, and SAT is simply trying to put them back to the SAT size. For example, if you ever accidentally resize a table with your mouse while SAT is running, SAT will detect that and resize the table back. Do you think there could be any reason that the GG tables would be changing size?

(08-23-2020, 12:21 AM)Diceyy Wrote: I have no idea how to code, but maybe instead of ignore table we can have a hotkey "ignore table size"? or even if>then i.e. if table size is within X% of the slot size then ignore resize?
Well the problem is that SAT depends on the certain table size in order to know the correct locations to check for the action buttons and hotkey clicks and things like that. So its pretty important that SAT knows what size the table is. I am going to create an exception in the next version, so that SAT will not try to resize the GG tables if the table size is within 3 pixels of the expected size. Maybe this will help alleviate the problem some
I don't think the tables are changing size, because like I said, my grid is based on the GG table size, and the tables are auto opening to the correct size.

If I close SaT and then restart, it works fine for 5-10 mins and then begins trying to resize tables again.

I'm not sure what's happening but for whatever reason, it seemsĀ SaT is recognising a table resize incorrectly

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10