Love it when it works..
Hi!

Sorry to write this but couple of hours in to the process you get a liiitle bit ennoyed.

Pokerstars doesnt work due to som Windows 10 fix page. 
I tried to change language etc like the pictures on FAQ shows.

Same issues with Partypoker.
Ipoker doesnt work on Nordicbet it seems?
ACR doesnt like that I use a black skin at the table etc..

Could you please help me out?
Do you support a teamview? Im at trail now but would love to get it work and surscribe!

Thanks in advance
/Grinder
(09-08-2020, 09:29 PM)12345 Wrote: Sorry to write this but couple of hours in to the process you get a liiitle bit ennoyed.

Pokerstars doesnt work due to som Windows 10 fix page. 
I tried to change language etc like the pictures on FAQ shows.

Same issues with Partypoker.

When you say "doesn't work" that doesn't really help. I need more information. What specifically doesn't work?

The Win10 fix page should really only be used if you are having issues with tables popping up, and you are using multiple monitors with different resolutions or different scaling percentages. Also, the Win10 fix page has nothing to do with changes languages, so I'm not sure what you've tried or didnt try.

(09-08-2020, 09:29 PM)12345 Wrote: Ipoker doesnt work on Nordicbet it seems?
What version of SAT are you using? The latest version 2.99.10 should work for Nordicbet.

Quote:ACR doesnt like that I use a black skin at the table etc..
What do you mean by black skin? SAT just needs the buttons to be the normal red color, which is the default. It doesnt even look like they have an option for black buttons. They do have an option for black table felt, but that doesn't affect SAT in any way.

Quote:Could you please help me out?
Do you support a teamview? Im at trail now but would love to get it work and surscribe!
If you can be more specific and give more information, I can help you out. I use teamviewer sometimes to help people if we cannot get it working
Pokerstars:
"Something went wrong with the fold button color for PokerstarsAurora was not detected. This usually indicates a problem. 
Please to the SAT website" etc

I tried Pokerstars Classic etc but didnt work with that either.

Partypoker:
Same message as above.

Ipoker:
It says that "this table doesnt match ipoker new"

ACR:
"Somethign went wrong: Fold button color for Winningpoker is detected as black. This usiyally indicaste a problem.
Please cancel and try to include the site again, but next time, before pressing F9 click the '^* text and change the scan mode to "pw" and then try again"

888 poker and GG poker works good tho.

I have two monitors that are different from each other.

Would really appreciate help, is it possible to have a teamview please?
Kind regards Grinder
(09-09-2020, 11:56 AM)12345 Wrote: Pokerstars:
"Something went wrong with the fold button color for PokerstarsAurora was not detected. This usually indicates a problem. 

Partypoker:
Same message as above

And what have you tried from the Win10 fix page?

(09-09-2020, 11:56 AM)12345 Wrote: Ipoker:
What version of SAT are you using? The latest version 2.99.10 should work for Nordicbet.
If not, can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main nordicbet lobby?

(09-09-2020, 11:56 AM)12345 Wrote: ACR:
"Somethign went wrong: Fold button color for Winningpoker is detected as black. This usiyally indicaste a problem.
Please cancel and try to include the site again, but next time, before pressing F9 click the "..." text and change the scan mode to "pw" and then try again"
Did you try the suggestion in the msg? If so, it could be related to the first issue.

(09-09-2020, 11:56 AM)12345 Wrote: Would really appreciate help, is it possible to have a teamview please?
Kind regards Grinder
Yes, leave your skype name, i'll add you and we can coordinate a time for teamviewer
(09-09-2020, 12:08 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 11:56 AM)12345 Wrote: Pokerstars:

Partypoker:
Same message as above

And what have you tried from the Win10 fix page?

(09-09-2020, 11:56 AM)12345 Wrote: Ipoker:
If not, can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main nordicbet lobby?

(09-09-2020, 11:56 AM)12345 Wrote: ACR:
Please cancel and try to include the site again, but next time, before pressing F9 click the "..." text and change the scan mode to "pw" and then try again"
Did you try the suggestion in the msg? If so, it could be related to the first issue.

(09-09-2020, 11:56 AM)12345 Wrote: Would really appreciate help, is it possible to have a teamview please?
Kind regards Grinder
Yes, leave your skype name, i'll add you and we can coordinate a time for teamviewer

Thanks sir! Mumspengar @skype

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10