Pokerstars aurora update
(10-24-2020, 12:10 AM)Guest Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 10:45 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 09:56 PM)guest Wrote: Fold hotkey is doing fold and watch most of the time.

Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1082)

Thank you.

Please try this version 2.99.10zi

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9910zi.exe

Includes that and some other Aurora fixes

Please Remove and re-Include the site, and let me know if it works now

That was quick! Thanks.
AVG has declared it a rare file and sent to their lab. I'll update when I hear back from them.

Yes obviously, I just built it, maybe only 1 or 2 people have downloaded it. If you don't trust me, then wait for the public release Smile
(10-23-2020, 08:37 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 08:10 AM)Matheussulz Wrote: Actual method to run PokerStars with Aurora graphics disabled:
1. Quit PokerStars.
2. Delete all the files inside the folder: %LOCALAPPDATA%\PokerStars\ImgCache\
3. Run PokerStars.
P. S. - Your settings and notes will be fine.

(10-23-2020, 08:13 AM)Matheus Wrote: If dont work you can try this

Win+R  ->  and digit this:  %LOCALAPPDATA%\PokerStars\ImgCache\

Interesting. Does this work for you?

Yes this works to get the old graphics back
(10-24-2020, 12:12 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-24-2020, 12:10 AM)Guest Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 10:45 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-23-2020, 09:56 PM)guest Wrote: Fold hotkey is doing fold and watch most of the time.

Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1082)

Thank you.

Please try this version 2.99.10zi

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9910zi.exe

Includes that and some other Aurora fixes

Please Remove and re-Include the site, and let me know if it works now

That was quick! Thanks.
AVG has declared it a rare file and sent to their lab. I'll update when I hear back from them.

Yes obviously, I just built it, maybe only 1 or 2 people have downloaded it. If you don't trust me, then wait for the public release Smile
I do trust you. It wouldn't let me open it. 
Windows stopped it, and I clicked to open it anyway. Then AVG blocked it an quarantined it.
I managed to bypass AVG, but windows says
"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.".
(10-24-2020, 03:20 AM)Guest Wrote: I managed to bypass AVG, but windows says
"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.".

Yeah I was gonna say, you can disable the antivirus and it should work then

That error sounds like either the file is in use, or maybe avg is still protecting the file somehow. It's a Windows error
Hello, I am also having issues with SaT with AuroraEngine. I had version 2.99.10 of SaT, removed old PS from my layout, added (succesfully) Aurora, hotkeys on the table were working, title diagnostic tool was working correctly, but PS tables weren't moved to the grid when action was required.
Now I downloaded version 2.99.10zi and again - Aurora added to layout with success, title diagnostic tool shows that everything is ok, hotkeys are working on PS tables, but now PS tables are somehow sticked to the grid and it's impossible to remove them from the grid - neither by folding, nor by hotkey. It looks like SaT is moving the table from the grid to the stack, but then puts it back to the grid immediately.

I am using Win7

Edit. of course issues described above aren't affecting other sites - those are working fine.
(10-24-2020, 05:19 AM)Altik Wrote: Hello, I am also having issues with SaT with AuroraEngine. I had version 2.99.10 of SaT, removed old PS from my layout, added (succesfully) Aurora, hotkeys on the table were working, title diagnostic tool was working correctly, but PS tables weren't moved to the grid when action was required.
Now I downloaded version 2.99.10zi and again - Aurora added to layout with success, title diagnostic tool shows that everything is ok, hotkeys are working on PS tables, but now PS tables are somehow sticked to the grid and it's impossible to remove them from the grid - neither by folding, nor by hotkey. It looks like SaT is moving the table from the grid to the stack, but then puts it back to the grid immediately.

I am using Win7

Edit. of course issues described above aren't affecting other sites - those are working fine.

The definitive test is to use the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and see if the Action Required line correctly changes from NO to YES and back when it's your turn and after your turn.

From your description, my guess is that originally it was always showing NO, and now it's always showing YES. Both cases will be a problem.

The only thing I can think for you to try is to Remove the site, and then re-Include again, but this time, before pressing F9, first click the "..." button and change the Scan Mode to PW. Then include and test

If that fails too, then unfortunately there might not be any other solution other than upgrading to Win10. Poker players especially should be concerned about using Win7 since Microsoft doesn't even support it anymore. But of course, upgrading Windows and making sure you have everything backed up an such is always a huge pain
Testing info show both lines on YES on each PS table.
Removing site and re-adding with PW scan mode didn't help either.
If upgrading Windows would be the only solution in that case, that would be beyond ridiculous.
That post above is mine (got logged out).
Another update - the situation looks the same on SaT version 2.99.10 and 2.99.10zi - removing and adding Aurora with PW scan mode, testing info both lines OK, window title ok, impossible to remove from grid.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10