Pokerstars aurora update
(12-13-2020, 01:08 AM)Andees10 Wrote: Ok, I tried the high DPI version and unfortunately the bet pot% hot key has problems (on bodog, not aurora). It gives a different # everytime the key is pressed and it's almost always wrong. It almost looks like it's too fast for itself. Like the % is being calculated before it knows what "pot" is
Ahhh yes that is exactly what the problem was. It was too fast for its own good. I've updated the highDPI version to fix this hopefully. Please download it again (v2.99.11p-highDPI) and try it, and let me know if its better now.

(12-13-2020, 01:08 AM)Andees10 Wrote: Correct, bet size X is fast. Bet% actually isn't that bad on aurora, bodog is really bad. The reason I cant use betsize X is because  when im playing multiple sites the buttons are in a different spots, and bodog doesn't even have a 2.5x btn.

When I tried to make it Bet X bb on aurora for 2.5bb it makes it 25bb. On bodog it works correctly.
I tested the "Bet x BB" hotkey on Aurora and it worked for me on 50/100 Play Money. That hotkey needs to read the blinds level from the table. If its sending 25bb instead of 2.5bb, that might mean that SAT isn't sending a decimal point or something. For a table that fails and sends 25bb instead, can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result?
(12-13-2020, 02:08 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ahhh yes that is exactly what the problem was. It was too fast for its own good. I've updated the highDPI version to fix this hopefully. Please download it again (v2.99.11p-highDPI) and try it, and let me know if its better now.

This is awesome, thank you. Works so much faster now. Actually makes aurora feel slow. Sent PM for the Bet X BB
so for this:

title=[Session: 03:43 - Lesath - 5/10 Play Money - No Limit Hold'em - Logged In as ...],class=[GLFW30],pid=[9504]

SAT should be sending "25" to the betbox for a 2.5 bb... is that not what is being sent? Are you seeing "250" being sent into the betbox?
(12-13-2020, 05:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: so for this:

title=[Session: 03:43 - Lesath - 5/10 Play Money - No Limit Hold'em - Logged In as ...],class=[GLFW30],pid=[9504]

SAT should be sending "25" to the betbox for a 2.5 bb... is that not what is being sent? Are you seeing "250" being sent into the betbox?

I have my settings on aurora set to BB, so when I hit the hotkey it makes it say 25 in the bet box for 25BB (250 chips). When I changed it to dollars it works correctly 2.5x (25 chips). 

Does this mean I can't play on BB if I want that hotkey to work?
(12-13-2020, 11:27 PM)Andees10 Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 05:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: so for this:

I have my settings on aurora set to BB, so when I hit the hotkey it makes it say 25 in the bet box for 25BB (250 chips). When I changed it to dollars it works correctly 2.5x (25 chips). 

Does this mean I can't play on BB if I want that hotkey to work?

Ah ok so then the hotkey is working correctly. You just need to change the setting in Advanced Options -> Hotkeys tab, to "Send Bet amounts in BBs instead of $"
Thank you!
Hello. Tried to find aurora table, but stackandtile says that the table doesnt match for PokerStarsAurora.

Version 2.99.11
(12-24-2020, 02:14 AM)Ricky Wrote: Hello. Tried to find aurora table, but stackandtile says that the table doesnt match for PokerStarsAurora.

Version 2.99.11

What is the full message? It should tell you the title of the window that was tried. Are you certain you clicked on the table before you pressed F9?

If so, can you use the SAT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the table that fails?
(12-24-2020, 02:18 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 02:14 AM)Ricky Wrote: Hello. Tried to find aurora table, but stackandtile says that the table doesnt match for PokerStarsAurora.

Version 2.99.11

What is the full message? It should tell you the title of the window that was tried. Are you certain you clicked on the table before you pressed F9?

If so, can you use the SAT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the table that fails?

title=[Bistro II - button blind $0.02 ante $0.02 USD - No Limit 6+ Hold'em - Logged In as RickyMorty10],class=[GLFW30],pid=[5388]

The full message was: "This table doesnt match for PokerStarsAurora".

But if i set PokerStars Mercury way to find the table the message is: "This table is using Pokerstars Aurora graphics engine" and so on.
Can I provide some more info?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10