Sports Betting Poker - Tables Stay in Stack When Action is Needed
Stack and Tile Mode:

When having the diagnostics turned on it says "Yes" when it is my action, but still stays in the stack.

However, the table WILL send to the stack when folding.  

I have it set to the default grey background, and checked/unchecked the recommended settings for Chico network.  Also, I've tried just going with the default size window for the grid with no luck there either.  No converters/hand grabbers running in the background.

What other steps should I try?

Thank you!

Josh
(04-22-2021, 11:38 AM)Guest Wrote: When having the diagnostics turned on it says "Yes" when it is my action, but still stays in the stack.

does it change from NO to YES and back to NO after you've acted?

what is your Move To Grid setting ?
(04-22-2021, 06:55 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 11:38 AM)Guest Wrote: When having the diagnostics turned on it says "Yes" when it is my action, but still stays in the stack.

does it change from NO to YES and back to NO after you've acted?

what is your Move To Grid setting ?

It does change from NO to YES and back NO after I've acted on my first hand when it is in the grid.  Since it starts off in the grid by default.

Once I fold and it goes to the stack it just stays in the stack as NO and doesn't come back to the grid.

Move To Grid setting is When action required
Is your grid and stack on different monitors? And do those screens have different scaling %s in Windows? That could explain the issue. If so, please see this page:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wi...caling-fix
(04-23-2021, 04:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Is your grid and stack on different monitors? And do those screens have different scaling %s in Windows? That could explain the issue. If so, please see this page:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wi...caling-fix

It's on just one screen, but I tried this anyway.  No luck yet.  Sad
Doesn't make sense to me why this would happen if both stack slot and grid slots are on the same screen. Which solution did you try on that page?

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
I tried changing the DPI settings in the shortcut properties. Also tried changing the scaling in the windows settings.

Sure thing! I would really like to use this layout below. I love using it for Ignition so that I can have screen space for notes at the bottom of my desktop. Now if Sportsbetting would work it would be icing on the cake. haha. I've also tried basing the layout off of a Sportsbetting table FIRST, but haven't had any luck that way either.

[settings]
table_width=947
table_height=780
total_slots=6
slot1x=49
slot1y=990
slot2x=0
slot2y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
slot3x=973
slot3y=0
slot4x=0
slot4y=0
slot5x=973
slot5y=0
slot6x=0
slot6y=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=1421
gui_y=401
last_tab=
filename=TwoTiles2.ini
is_reloading=1
version=2.99.13
win_ver=10.0.19041
v=sm
dpi=96
[sites]
BodogIgnition_included_executable_path=C:\Ignition\Lobby.exe
BodogIgnition_included_resized_table_width=947
BodogIgnition_included_resized_table_height=780
BodogIgnition_included_fold_color=0x1919d0
BodogIgnition_included_call_color=0x262626
BodogIgnition_included_bet_color=0x262626
BodogIgnition_included_scanmode=PW
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=BodogIgnition,Chico
Chico_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\SportsBetting\GameClient.exe
Chico_included_resized_table_width=947
Chico_included_resized_table_height=697
Chico_included_fold_color=0xff7b00
Chico_included_call_color=0xff7b00
Chico_included_bet_color=0xff7b00
Chico_included_scanmode=DWM
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Stack table
hotkey1key=S
hotkey2action=Bet Pot 33%
hotkey2key=T
send_table_under_mouse=1
Everything looks fine in your layout. Do you have the correct video settings inside Chico?
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/chico

Can you leave your skype name?
(04-24-2021, 03:04 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Everything looks fine in your layout. Do you have the correct video settings inside Chico?
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/chico

Can you leave your skype name?

Video settings look good, but "Hide Windows Switcher" is still unchecked because it is grayed out.

Sure thing!  Skype name is ....edited..
Ok so in case anyone else is reading or searching, the problem was that this user had placed his stack slot off-screen. We tried using all of the scan modes and none of them worked. But he said Ignition did work with the stack slot being off-screen. So the only conclusion is that the Chico software doesn't allow its tables to be scanned while off-screen, so unfortunately there is no good solution, other than to move the stack slot back on-screen. At least, the area of the stack slot where the buttons are (lower right hand of the table) needs to be on-screen

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10