WPN (ACR)
Hello Admin.

When can you finally introduce Bet Pot % function for WPN (ACR)? I've been waiting for this for a long time.
Would be great if that finally comes in a timely manner.
Thanks for your work!
When you, and enough other people, email them and convince them to allow people to copy and paste out of the betsize input box, then it will be possible
I'm afraid I don't quite understand.
What do you mean by allow? With ACR, that is allowed.
What would be the problem to introduce it? Because too few people are interested in it?
I don't know who to ask either. I would just like to use it and I think there are enough who also use stackandtile at WPN and would take advantage of this function.
(07-30-2021, 11:23 AM)s pion Wrote: I'm afraid I don't quite understand.
What do you mean by allow? With ACR, that is allowed.
By allow I mean physically allow. It is not allowed. I just tried again right now to double check:

1. open one ACR table, dont use SAT
2. wait for your turn to act, click Pot, or click any of the preset betsize buttons
3. highlight the betbox with your mouse, or use CTRL+A
4. try to copy the value from the box, there is no right click menu, so try using CTRL+C
5. try to paste into notepad or wherever

the copy and paste fails for me. Are you saying it works for you?

(07-30-2021, 11:23 AM)s pion Wrote: What would be the problem to introduce it? Because too few people are interested in it?
I told you the problem. I cannot copy and paste out of the betbox. It has nothing to do with # of people interested.
It may be that I have expressed myself incorrectly. I only meant that ACR would allow this function.
Ok so in plain language it's just the software itself and that's why you can't include this function?
(07-31-2021, 08:21 AM)s pion Wrote: Ok so in plain language it's just the software itself and that's why you can't include this function?

Yes exactly. If you can convince ACR/WPN to allow people to copy/paste out of the betbox, then I can easily add BetPot% support

I just thought of one other idea that might work, let me investigate, check back or leave your contact info
I could write ACR an email. If you think it's worth it.
What kind of idea do you have? Should I leave my email address?
(07-31-2021, 12:28 PM)s pion Wrote: I could write ACR an email. If you think it's worth it.
Most poker sites don't really listen to their players for feature requests. But you can try. It can't hurt. Just tell them you want to be able to copy/paste out and into the betbox. However.....

(07-31-2021, 12:28 PM)s pion Wrote: What kind of idea do you have?
Ok so I remembered another method instead of relying on copy/paste. But it will require the new "highDPI" version of SAT

Download this version 2.99.13zn-highDPI
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

Try the "BetPot%" hotkeys and let me know if they work.

You should also see faster performance for the "Bet x BB" hotkeys too.

Let me know if everything works ok. I've been working on this for a while and I'm tired and I hope I didn't make any mistakes

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10