GGpoker (update?) hotkeys
(09-14-2021, 03:41 AM)Acesup Wrote: yes. the grid is slightly out too.

Please click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything
Sorry fold is working
Do we need to redo the grid or do you need to add another update for the change in table size?
(09-14-2021, 03:57 AM)Acesup Wrote: Do we need to redo the grid or do you need to add another update for the change in table size?

If you Remove and re-Include the site, it should update the table size that SAT uses. But it will mismatch the grid layout slot size, if you defined your layout based on the old GG client. In that case, you'll need to create a File->New Layout, if you want the slots to be accurate to the new GG size
Y, also got problems here. Did dl the file from page 2, and it fixed to hotkey hitting call instead of fold. Also redid the layout. But now tables stay in the stack (1) and dont move to grid (2-8).
had to restart gg, now it works
Is SaT officially allowed on GG?
(10-07-2021, 09:19 AM)kisses Wrote: Is SaT officially allowed on GG?

I have not personally gotten word from them, but players have been using SAT successfully on GG for quite a while now and I haven't heard of any issues
Hey,
just bought your software, thanks. I'm testing GG now, noticing latest high res version crashes sometimes, have to restart at least once every session because of a freeze. Not a huge issue but just wondering if you'll release a more stable version for GG.
same guy from ACR other topic ; )

gr
(10-13-2021, 10:50 PM)GG buggy Wrote: Hey,
just bought your software, thanks. I'm testing GG now, noticing latest high res version crashes sometimes, have to restart at least once every session because of a freeze. Not a huge issue but just wondering if you'll release a more stable version for GG.
same guy from ACR other topic ; )

gr

Is the issue with GG or with the highDPI version in general? Does the highDPI version crash when just playing on ACR only?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10