PartyPoker.de Update
Hi,
i had an update on my PartyPoker.de Client which crashes SaT.
Can you have a look at this. Don´t know if the .com Client already updatet.
Thanks
Crashes SAT? That seems weird. Can you reboot and try again?
No it´s not crashing sorry. Only SaT doesn´t work anymore for Party. It´s a complete new Layout now.
(11-04-2021, 01:19 AM) Wrote: No it´s not crashing sorry. Only SaT doesn´t work anymore for Party. It´s a complete new Layout now.

Can you send a screenshot of the layout and what the table looks like when its your turn to act?

Can you also use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for the main lobby, and then again for a failing poker table?
(11-04-2021, 01:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:19 AM) Wrote: No it´s not crashing sorry. Only SaT doesn´t work anymore for Party. It´s a complete new Layout now.

Can you send a screenshot of the layout and what the table looks like when its your turn to act?

Can you also use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for the main lobby, and then again for a failing poker table?

I would like to send you the sreenshots etc. but i can´t receive the E-Mail to restore my PW for this forum Smile so i can´t write you pm.
You can upload the screenshot to a service such as imgur.com or imgbb.com, and then paste the link

And please paste me the results for the diagnostic for both the lobby and the poker table
having same problem
(11-04-2021, 04:31 AM) Wrote: having same problem

are you on .DE skin too?

have you tried Removing and re-Including the site? do you get any errors?
yes, no detecting (F9) works and no Folding (F10) when i want to include party modern....classic doesnt work
(11-04-2021, 05:00 AM) Wrote: yes, no detecting (F9) works and no Folding (F10) when i want to include party modern....classic doesnt work

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10