PS tables not moving to stack
Hello, I have a problem with SAT constantly recognizing PS tables as its my time to act and moving them instantly back out of stack slot.

Things I already tried:

- using both Mercury and Carbon Lite themes

- using both built-in site PokerStarsAurora and another that I made myself

- creating completely fresh layout

- reincluding sites with all scan modes available

Here is how it looks for meĀ on carbon lite with action no required vs action required:

[Image: LmYrgHm.png]

[Image: aB11kPB.png]

I like to think that I have decent experience with SAT custom site creator, years ago I used to play on 10+ sites at once and for most I had custom site setups. Often it took a lot of work to find this one perfectly colored area to make it work, but I have no idea what to do here anymore.

The fact that there seem to be no other reports of it on forum make me think that Im missing something obvious. What am I doing wrong?

Also, Im still using Win7 if that matters at all.
You shouldn't need to use the custom site creator. The built in PokerStarsAurora should work

Win7 is extremely outdated... You should be using Aero theme inside Windows if you can

I suggest you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take screenshot, and try taking screenshots of the table with all 3 different scan modes, and see if the screenshot files display correctly or not. That will give us a clue
I tried taking screenshots and they all look the same no matter what mode I chose:

[Image: TveCGCl.png]

Screenshots also didn't change at all if I tried to make another later on with action buttons visible. Not sure if thats how this diagnostic is supposed to work.

I also tried making screenshots after closing and reopening SAT and reincluding sites. Once or twice it got me to point where screenshots would show empty window (again all modes looking the same) and this time SAT was recognizing it as "no action required" all the time (while hotkeys were working). I tried, but I couldnt recreate and after opening more tables they would go back to action required all the time error.

[Image: 8lIeY2A.png]

One more thing I forgot to mention in OP is that I tested in both MTT and Spin. Using default Aero theme didnt help either.

If there are no other obvious solutions then its alright, SAT is working great for me on other site I play. Aurora is so terrible anyway that for now I will choose Win7 over playing more PS tables.
(01-19-2022, 02:28 AM)SavantDream Wrote: I tried taking screenshots and they all look the same no matter what mode I chose:

https://i.imgur.com/TveCGCl.png

Screenshots also didn't change at all if I tried to make another later on with action buttons visible. Not sure if thats how this diagnostic is supposed to work.
No its not... the screenshots should accurately show the table at the moment you take the screenshot. This is likely the issue, combined with the blank screenshots that you are seeing.

My guess is that if you tried to take these screenshots with other sites that do work, you will see accurate screenshots that do update to correctly show the state of the table at the moment you take it.

(01-19-2022, 02:28 AM)SavantDream Wrote: One more thing I forgot to mention in OP is that I tested in both MTT and Spin. Using default Aero theme didnt help either.

If there are no other obvious solutions then its alright, SAT is working great for me on other site I play. Aurora is so terrible anyway that for now I will choose Win7 over playing more PS tables.
Stars may have made some changes preventing external apps from reading the graphics from Aurora, but I'd be surprised. I'm not exactly sure whats happening here and why its failing for you only on Aurora. But yes Aurora is garbage, you should email and complain even if its unlikely that it will change anything.

On Windows7 you should almost always be using Aero theme for best performance of SAT. So I def recommend you turn that on, and test and re-Include sites if necessary.

In this 2nd screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/8lIeY2A.png
There is an extra button in the titlebar on the top right. Are you using some other software to add graphics features? If you turn that software off, does it work?
The button from 2nd screenshot (should be on 1st too, I have it on all windows) is to move window to another screen and its from app DisplayFusion. I've been using it along SAT for years, so it shouldnt be an issue. I still tested turning it off just in case, but it didnt change anything.

I tested diagnostic on tables from other site and it worked correctly, each screenshot showed current situation. So looks like this might be the problem indeed.

Other then that everything seems to be working fine. Tables get resized smoothly (or at least as smoothly as laggy Aurora allows it) and hotkeys work without any problems, so its doable to play on tile only layout.
Ok good to know. Its a shame that this isnt working on Win7. I hope they don't break it on Win10/Win11 in the future. As far as I know, Aurora is working fine there

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10