hotkeys have been received popup, stack tile stops functioning
how to prevent the xx hotkeys have been received in the last xx ms. Do you want to continue?
This popup literally shows up every 5 mins and i have to click yes or no in order for stack and tile to function properly again.
playing on gg, soz no time for sending log right now but this needs a fix asap.
This is normally a spam prevention measure so that you dont keep spamming a hotkey nonstop which would cause things to break

Can you post a screenshot, and also your File->Current Layout?

Specifically what hotkey is it saying it keeps receiving?
201 hotkeys in the last 62ms, which is not accurate as to a representation of how many buttons i push ;

[settings]
use_alt_sendmethod_for_gg=1
table_width=513
table_height=395
total_slots=9
slot1x=156
slot1y=0
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=0
activate_table_under_mouse=1
play_sound_when_action_req=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
allow_dragdrop_on_stack_tables=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_actionreq_count=0
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=0
move_888_popups=0
bring_bodog_popups_above=0
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=0
notify_old_tables=0
notify_keep_in_grid=0
notify_ignore_table=0
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notify_bodog_timebank=0
notify_party_spins=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
send_betsizes_in_bbs=1
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
click_bodog_timebank=0
gg_mouse_down_fix=
party_click_im_back=0
no_basic_click_for_wpn=0
winamax_border_fix=
winamax_check_for_free=0
click_button_for_increase_decrease_bet=1
use_old_bodog_click_method=0
slot1excludesites=
slot2x=156
slot2y=390
slot3x=669
slot3y=0
slot4x=669
slot4y=390
slot5x=1182
slot5y=0
slot6x=1182
slot6y=390
slot7x=156
slot7y=655
slot8x=669
slot8y=655
slot9x=1182
slot9y=655
no_basic_click_for_aurora=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=958
gui_y=989
last_tab=
filename=kasper.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.16c-highDPI
win_ver=10.0.19044
machine_id=C860EAA46C3EF243
dpi=96
v=fu
last_version=2.99.16-highDPI
v29916_msg=0
[sites]
number_of_sites=3
included_sites=WinningPoker_L,GGNetworkNew,iPokerNew
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\ACR2\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=513
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=395
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x3f3fd9
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x3f3fd9
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0x1c1ca7
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=PW
GGNetworkNew_included_executable_path=C:\Users\Kasper\AppData\Roaming\GGPCOM\GGnet.exe
GGNetworkNew_included_resized_table_width=560
GGNetworkNew_included_resized_table_height=415
GGNetworkNew_included_fold_color=0x3739a1
GGNetworkNew_included_call_color=0x31319a
GGNetworkNew_included_bet_color=0x5757ba
GGNetworkNew_included_scanmode=DWM
iPokerNew_included_executable_path=C:\Poker\Bet365.nl Poker\data\PokerClient.exe
iPokerNew_included_resized_table_width=513
iPokerNew_included_resized_table_height=395
iPokerNew_included_fold_color=0x5e8214
iPokerNew_included_call_color=0x5e8214
iPokerNew_included_bet_color=0x5e8214
iPokerNew_included_scanmode=DWM
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=20
hotkey1action=Bet 11.5 bb
hotkey1key=Q
hotkey2action=Bet 11 bb
hotkey2key=W
hotkey3action=Bet 10.5 bb
hotkey3key=E
hotkey4action=Bet 10 bb
hotkey4key=R
hotkey5action=Bet 9 bb
hotkey5key=T
hotkey6action=Bet 8 bb
hotkey6key=Y
hotkey7action=Bet 7.5 bb
hotkey7key=U
hotkey8action=Bet 7 bb
hotkey8key=I
send_table_under_mouse=1
hotkey9action=Bet Pot 25%
hotkey9key=Z
hotkey10action=Bet Pot 40%
hotkey10key=X
hotkey11action=Bet Pot 110%
hotkey11key=C
hotkey12action=Bet Pot 90%
hotkey12key=G
hotkey13action=Bet Pot 33%
hotkey13key=A
hotkey14action=Bet Pot 50%
hotkey14key=S
hotkey15action=Bet Pot 66%
hotkey15key=D
hotkey16action=Bet Pot 75%
hotkey16key=F
hotkey17action=Bet Pot 100%
hotkey17key=H
hotkey18action=Bet Pot 150%
hotkey18key=O
hotkey19action=Bet Pot 300%
hotkey19key=P
hotkey20action=Bet 999 bb
hotkey20key=M
my layout overlaps, maybe this causes an issue? i don't have this issue for WPN only GG, but WPN stack and tile sometimes stops working when i switch to browser or other app window and back to the tables.

Hope this van be resolved soon i'm forced to click "yes" on the popup 30times a session or so
(05-02-2022, 06:58 AM)ricepaddy Wrote: my layout overlaps, maybe this causes an issue?
Overlapping slots should not be related to this

(05-02-2022, 06:58 AM)ricepaddy Wrote: i don't have this issue for WPN only GG
If it only happens on GG then that is a useful clue. Are you using any other external poker softwares that might relate to this?

(05-02-2022, 06:58 AM)ricepaddy Wrote: but WPN stack and tile sometimes stops working when i switch to browser or other app window and back to the tables.
Do you mean when your WPN tables are hidden behind other windows, SAT doesn't pop them up? This problem has been happening on Bodog, but I thought WPN was safe for now. I hope this is not true Sad

(05-02-2022, 06:58 AM)ricepaddy Wrote: Hope this van be resolved soon i'm forced to click "yes" on the popup 30times a session or so
Yes thats awful, we need to figure out why its happening. No one else has reported this.

So it doesn't tell you a specific hotkey key that is being sent? 200 hotkey presses in 60ms is extremely fast, and not something any human could probably press. It looks like all of your hotkeys are letter keys, so MAYBE it could happen if you hold down a letter, and the computer tries to spam it like: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

During normal use, are you pressing the letter keys on your keyboard? Or passing them through to a controller or something? I'm trying to gather as much info as possible about your setup
I have no other running poker software, this is a brand new laptop with no malfunctioning keyboard (windows 10). I'm not using a controller or anything, just a vanilla setup.

*It just says the amount of ms, no specific key. I'm using custom betsizes in bb and percentages, both.
*When playing WPN, stack and tile sometimes need to be rebooted as it stops functioning, clicking stack and tile in taskbar won't make it popup (have to cntr-alt-delete and force stop the process). I have never seen this popup from showing playing here, but GG poker does make stack and tile crash in a similar way where there is no popup either sometimes, forcing me to quit the app through cntr-alt-delete as well. I'm not sure if, in this instance, the popup is somewhere hidden in the background when this happens, but sometimes it seems to be displayed behind the poker table.
*I haven't gotten this specific popup shop up on i-poker neither.

Quote "Do you mean when your WPN tables are hidden behind other windows, SAT doesn't pop them up? This problem has been happening on Bodog, but I thought WPN was safe for now. I hope this is not true Sad"

No, Stack and Tile just frequently stop functioning when i switch from the poker tables to a new window, windows chrome for example or whatsapp on windows and then go back to the tables. It doesn't happen 100% of the time but lets say 10 to 20%.

There is also another issue, which is i always have to quit/restart stack and tile whenever i finish a session, close the poker site and reopen for another session. Somehow stack and tile doesn't register the tables anymore/betkeys, only upon restarting it starts working again. This is 100% of the time with WPN/GG and Ipoker. A minor issue but its bothering me nevertheless.
one more detail related to this one
"*When playing WPN, stack and tile sometimes need to be rebooted as it stops functioning, clicking stack and tile in taskbar won't make it popup (have to cntr-alt-delete and force stop the process)..."

Whenever i have stack and tile open, visible on my screen i can click the header of the app to make it function again (when it just stopped functioning, for gg poker). If I don't have it displayed on my screen aside from the table, i cannot reactivate the window by trying to click stack and tile through the taskbar. So it does seem something is blocking the app, why i thought it may all be related to this popup that may be hissed to the user sometimes..
correction "hissed" to hidden"

i like your software but i must say its really quite expensive for what it does, comparing it to other poker software. you have any plans for a yearly sub instead of a monthly one? There are alternatives for me which are cheaper but would still like to support you..
(05-02-2022, 09:03 PM)ricepaddy Wrote: Whenever i have stack and tile open, visible on my screen i can click the header of the app to make it function again (when it just stopped functioning, for gg poker). If I don't have it displayed on my screen aside from the table, i cannot reactivate the window by trying to click stack and tile through the taskbar. So it does seem something is blocking the app, why i thought it may all be related to this popup that may be hissed to the user sometimes..
So I notice that you are running the "highDPI" version of the software. A few people have recently complained to me that that version is laggy on their machine. I'm wondering if that's what you're experiencing too, definitely on WPN, but maybe on GG too, and then since SAT is lagging, when it "unlags" then all of the hotkeys that you might have pressed all get spammed at once, causing that error message.

Can you try using the regular download version, not the highDPI one, and test it and see if you still see the same problems or not?

(05-02-2022, 09:06 PM)ricepaddy Wrote: i like your software but i must say its really quite expensive for what it does, comparing it to other poker software. you have any plans for a yearly sub instead of a monthly one? There are alternatives for me which are cheaper but would still like to support you..
Yes there is a yearly subscription and that offers the equivalent of 3 months free. Here is the link:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/buy-other
the regular version of your software supports hotkeys for betsizing in custom bb? i remember it didn't work before

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10