Doesn't stack and tile
New tables stay in the same stack. Also how do I resize the tables? They are quite small.
(07-29-2022, 03:25 AM)GeoC Wrote: New tables stay in the same stack. Also how do I resize the tables? They are quite small.

This is for Black Chip Poker.
What site are you having the issue on? Are you sure you've configured the site correctly?
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/supported-sites

Have you tried Removing and re-Including the site?

Table size is fixed depending on the layout. If you want larger tables, you'll need to create a File->New Layout
(07-29-2022, 03:27 AM) Wrote: This is for Black Chip Poker.

Make sure your fold/call/bet button colors are set to a sufficiently different color than the table background and then re-Include the site. I believe the default is red on ACR and blue on BCP. Those should work. Have you changed the button colors?
(07-29-2022, 03:28 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 03:27 AM) Wrote: This is for Black Chip Poker.

Make sure your fold/call/bet button colors are set to a sufficiently different color than the table background and then re-Include the site. I believe the default is red on ACR and blue on BCP. Those should work. Have you changed the button colors?

No didn't mess with the colors. I've figured out how to resize the tables. Next problem is after I fold a table it does not go back into the stack it just stays put. It actually does go back for a nano second but returns to its original slot after I fold.  Im a buyer if I can get this to work.
(07-29-2022, 04:58 AM) Wrote: No didn't mess with the colors. I've figured out how to resize the tables. Next problem is after I fold a table it does not go back into the stack it just stays put. It actually does go back for a nano second but returns to its original slot after I fold.  Im a buyer if I can get this to work.

Yes, this usually means that SAT thinks the fold button is still visible. And could be an issue with SAT not reading the button colors correctly

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
cant paste pic
Click File->Current Layout, and a notepad window should pop up with all your SAT settings

Copy and paste all of that text here
Won’t paste.
[settings]
table_width=909
table_height=700
total_slots=5
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=909
slot2y=0
slot3x=1818
slot3y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
slot4x=200
slot4y=200
slot5x=200
slot5y=200
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=420
gui_y=286
last_tab=
filename=bestyet.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.17
win_ver=10.0.22000
machine_id=B8C8284A150E156D
v=tr
v29916_msg=0
dpi=96
[sites]
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\BlackChipPoker\BlackChipPoker.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=909
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=700
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x575757
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x575757
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0x191513
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=PW
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker_L
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=0
send_table_under_mouse=1

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10