IPoker Annoynces/Never Sit Out
Is there a way to use SAT to control all annoyances on ipoker? Ex, all tournament pop ups, lobbies opening when a tournament starts, timeout annoyances etcc..

Also how is it that SAT doesn't have a feature for never sit out/ always click im back? Is there a way to do this with SAT on ipoker?

This really is the most important thing for mass multi tabling imo.

Im on betmost poker (Ipoker).
(07-05-2011, 10:02 AM)ryanxx1 Wrote: Is there a way to use SAT to control all annoyances on ipoker? Ex, all tournament pop ups, lobbies opening when a tournament starts, timeout annoyances etcc..

The problem with a lot of these annoyances, is that they are not scalable across different sites. If I was making an ipoker specific application, then obviously all these could be handled. TableNinja works for pokerstars only, so they can focus solely on all pokerstars issues.

SaT was designed to be a table manager. At first, I didn't even want to include very many hotkeys. I figured that there were good programs such as TableNinja already available. As time went on, more and more features were added. But, SaT must work across ALL POKER SITES. To handle each specific site popup annoyance would be very very time consuming and not practical. Plus, I haven't been able to even play on the european sites, because I am from the USA. Thats why theres no built in support for ipoker, ongame, etc. They don't even let me use play money. I am working on getting around this issue.

Quote: Also how is it that SAT doesn't have a feature for never sit out/ always click im back? Is there a way to do this with SAT on ipoker?

This really is the most important thing for mass multi tabling imo.

See the above comments. The newest feature that was added in SaT was for "Old Tables", and this is flexible and can grab a few different situations. If a table hasn't required action after a certain number of minutes, it can be moved to a specific location so you can see whats going on. Usually this might mean that you are "sitting out", and then you can notice it and sit back in. But this will also grab situations where a table has broken and you are the last person sitting alone. Or maybe if you're in a tournament and get moved to a new table, and the poker client leaves the old table open. See if the Old Tables will be an ok workaround for some of your problems.

Ultimately it seems like you're wanting a full fledged ipoker specific hotkey and annoyance program. While I'm not opposed to listening to these ideas, I would need them to be scalable across all poker sites to make them worthwhile additions. Most of these though I feel are too far from the main goals of SaT. Not to mention, I need SaT to be as fast as possible, and the more features that it has to scan for, the more it drains the system. I have one guy playing up to 35-40 SNGs at a time with SaT, and if I had to do a bunch of popup annoyance checking each time it loops through the tables, things would get slow very fast.
I understand the issue with SAT using announces as that will complicate everything and make things run slower. I don't exactly understand this Old tables feature though. Will it instantly sit me back in if I haven acted at that table? I need a program that will assure me (like table ninja) that I will never ever sit out at any table, does SAT do this?
R

Regarding the show lobby hokey, this is so important imo. Esp for sng players registering to new tournaments is the biggest pain in the world especially when multitabling on bad lobbies like ipoker. For the multiple sites at once issue i guess you could maybe make hot keys for each listed site that you have in your SAT. Wouldn't be that difficult to do and would make life so much easier especially for tournament players.

BTW you really should be looking into getting some sort of vpn to play on these eurosites so you can work directly with them.

I really love your site and appreciate the work you put in. Now i do understand why its worth the fees as your the only site actively everyday listening to customers.
(07-06-2011, 02:34 AM)ryanxx1 Wrote: I understand the issue with SAT using announces as that will complicate everything and make things run slower. I don't exactly understand this Old tables feature though. Will it instantly sit me back in if I haven acted at that table? I need a program that will assure me (like table ninja) that I will never ever sit out at any table, does SAT do this?

No, it will not automatically sit you back in. But, it will detect if you haven't required any action in a certain period of time. So, if you end up sitting out, you can have the table moved to the grid. When the table is moved to grid, you can see whats going on, if you've sat out, or if the table has closed, and then you can rectify the situation.

Quote:Regarding the show lobby hokey, this is so important imo. Esp for sng players registering to new tournaments is the biggest pain in the world especially when multitabling on bad lobbies like ipoker. For the multiple sites at once issue i guess you could maybe make hot keys for each listed site that you have in your SAT. Wouldn't be that difficult to do and would make life so much easier especially for tournament players.

Its an interesting idea. I will have to think about it some more to figure out how feasible it is to implement. But yeah, it shouldn't be too hard. We'll see.

Quote:BTW you really should be looking into getting some sort of vpn to play on these eurosites so you can work directly with them.

working on it Smile

Quote:I really love your site and appreciate the work you put in. Now i do understand why its worth the fees as your the only site actively everyday listening to customers.

Thanks again. This program was available for free for over a year and a half where I've been taking requests and everything. So I finally decided to try to recoup some of the investment I put in. Smile
Lol, my timing in life is always so awful, ofc I find your program after its free. Anyways its a great program with lots of potential. Hope you can get on Ipoker to tweak some things there Smile.

Please get the show lobby hot key, ask on 2p2 all tournament players will demand this.

Again thanks.
O also, an All in hotkey would be the best thing in the world. Is there a way I can do this? I play mostly turbo sngs/mtts and need a hotkey to shove as I am just a multitabling donk.

All in hot key is essential to any one mass multi-tabling, surprised SAT doesn't have one actually.
(07-06-2011, 03:32 AM)ryanxx1 Wrote: O also, an All in hotkey would be the best thing in the world. Is there a way I can do this? I play mostly turbo sngs/mtts and need a hotkey to shove as I am just a multitabling donk.

All in hot key is essential to any one mass multi-tabling, surprised SAT doesn't have one actually.

Again, this comes down to a problem with supporting all poker sites. How am I supposed to do an all-in? I could put 999999 in the bet box, and then click the Bet button. But some sites don't allow me to modify the bet box programmatically. So the only resort is if a site has a particular "all-in" button on the table for me to click with a hotkey.
(07-06-2011, 03:49 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 03:32 AM)ryanxx1 Wrote: O also, an All in hotkey would be the best thing in the world. Is there a way I can do this? I play mostly turbo sngs/mtts and need a hotkey to shove as I am just a multitabling donk.

So the only resort is if a site has a particular "all-in" button on the table for me to click with a hotkey.

Yeah Ipoker has this.
Then its probably do-able Smile I'll have to see once I get a vpn working for ipoker

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10