Different sizes of slots.
It would be interesting to add the possibility of different slot sizes, thus, users can choose the number of slots and size for each of them on our screen.
+1

Currently running the free trial and this is the ONLY thing that this program cant do that I want it to do. Implement this and I will start paying as soon as my trial end for certain.
People with one monitor/ playing on a laptop really need this,
Ill even help you, if there is anything I can do to assist in getting this feature added.

Thanks
Can you give an example of what your set up would look like? Would you have a large sized stack with smaller grid slots spread out? Or vice versa?
Personally for me it would be the other way around, I want a little stack in the top left corner where I can just about see my hole cards and position, then when I enter the pot I want it to drop down to one of my 3 main large slots when I can get a good view and see stats easily, I might then have two more smaller grid windows in the top right for when I happen to be in lots of pots.

It would be nice if you could adjust the size of the window at the same time you adjust the position via 'visualize grid' button
Hope this explains what I meant.
Thanks! i still like using the software as it is tho, really does make things simpler.
I see, cool

And yeah, if/when I do decide to implement it, I will just make the slots resizeable when you click Visualize Grid
When I play on my notebook and I dont have a second screen, I'd wish I could size the stack slot & the new tables slot smaller, cause I need the space on my screen for the tables in grid, and the stacked tables confuse a bit and I dont need to see them all the time, so they could be as small as poss...

sry didn't see that there was a thread bout that already Confused
Yeah, different sized slots was requested in the past. I'm unsure if I will go that route. However, if you are using Tile Setting = Action Required, then you pretty much dont even need to see the tables in the stack, and you could even move the stack slot off screen. Remember though if the grid is full then you will need access to those stack tables
So what about different sizes of slot?
Been requested a few times before, I'm just not sure yet. First I don't know how many people really need this. Most importantly though, there would be compatibility issues that might break other aspects of the program.
(08-17-2011, 11:51 AM)Gazmo Wrote: Personally for me it would be the other way around, I want a little stack in the top left corner where I can just about see my hole cards and position, then when I enter the pot I want it to drop down to one of my 3 main large slots when I can get a good view and see stats easily, I might then have two more smaller grid windows in the top right for when I happen to be in lots of pots.

It would be nice if you could adjust the size of the window at the same time you adjust the position via 'visualize grid' button
Hope this explains what I meant.
Thanks! i still like using the software as it is tho, really does make things simpler.

Big Grin THUMBS UP TO THIS ONE Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10