visualize grid
I just downloaded this and am in visual grid and trying to set my slots up how I want them but the problem is some of them are actually off of my screen and I cannot access them. Any idea how to fix this?

Also is there anyway to force the tables to resize? For example, I'm multisiting and when I resize all my tables to the min size, the tables range tremendously is size. I'd like to be able to use the layout that allows the smallest size possible. Will it resize the larger tables to fit in the smaller slots? Or will I just see a smaller portion of the larger tables?
(01-26-2014, 04:04 PM)guest Wrote: I just downloaded this and am in visual grid and trying to set my slots up how I want them but the problem is some of them are actually off of my screen and I cannot access them. Any idea how to fix this?

You can remove all the slots with the - button and then add them back in with the + button and then Visualize again and move them where you want. Thats probably the easiest way

Quote:Also is there anyway to force the tables to resize? For example, I'm multisiting and when I resize all my tables to the min size, the tables range tremendously is size. I'd like to be able to use the layout that allows the smallest size possible. Will it resize the larger tables to fit in the smaller slots? Or will I just see a smaller portion of the larger tables?

SaT attempts to resize all tables for the sites Included into SaT. If your grid slot size is smaller than the pokersite allows their tables to be, then probably either 1. the poker software will not even allow SaT to resize a table that small or 2. the table will look messed up. Its not a good idea to use too small of a slot size.

Another thing to consider is that all poker sites use different scaling and proportions for their tables, so sometimes tables of different sites will not be the same size due to this. SaT attempts to standardize the heights so that all tables have the same height and allows for some variation in the width.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10