888poker lagging
Sometimes when i fold it goes to stack, sometimes not. In the same way stack to grid. All in hot key sometimes goes all in, but sometimes min bet or min raise. I use small stakes version. Is there table limit? Other sites work great. It is first time i play at 888poker.
(03-03-2017, 12:51 AM)AntonsKeda Wrote: Sometimes when i fold it goes to stack, sometimes not. In the same way stack to grid. All in hot key sometimes goes all in, but sometimes min bet or min raise. I use small stakes version. Is there table limit? Other sites work great. It is first time i play at 888poker.

No, there is no table limit. But I suppose if you have a lot of stuff running on your machine, there could maybe be lag if your computer can't handle it.

Does everything work properly with 1 table?

What version of Windows are you using? What is your Scan Mode in SaT's Advanced Options?
(03-03-2017, 02:53 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 12:51 AM)AntonsKeda Wrote: Sometimes when i fold it goes to stack, sometimes not. In the same way stack to grid. All in hot key sometimes goes all in, but sometimes min bet or min raise. I use small stakes version. Is there table limit? Other sites work great. It is first time i play at 888poker.

No, there is no table limit. But I suppose if you have a lot of stuff running on your machine, there could maybe be lag if your computer can't handle it.

Does everything work properly with 1 table?

What version of Windows are you using? What is your Scan Mode in SaT's Advanced Options?

With 1 table all works properly.
I have window 10 pro. Scan mode is DWM.
I have i3 2.5GHz and 8GB RAM. When i play porocessor and RAM both works on 50 % usualy. Yeah, but may be my laptop is the reason for this. Looking for new PC, but at least 1 month still grinding on this laptrop
(03-03-2017, 10:50 AM)AntonsKeda Wrote: With 1 table all works properly.
I have window 10 pro. Scan mode is DWM.
I have i3 2.5GHz and 8GB RAM. When i play porocessor and RAM both works on 50 % usualy. Yeah, but may be my laptop is the reason for this. Looking for new PC, but at least 1 month still grinding on this laptrop

How many tables are you playing when things start to fail?
I played at 3 different pokerrooms and less than 10 tables was opened, when only 888poker tables lagging.  Today i play 6 tables cash games without problem. So looks like it can be my laptop's foult. But i just wondering why only 888poker tables are lagging. May be 888poker software is with the highest system requirements.
(03-04-2017, 01:03 AM)AntonsKeda Wrote: I played at 3 different pokerrooms and less than 10 tables was opened, when only 888poker tables lagging.  Today i play 6 tables cash games without problem. So looks like it can be my laptop's foult. But i just wondering why only 888poker tables are lagging. May be 888poker software is with the highest system requirements.

Hrmmm, 888 poker doesn't have horrible software.. and 10 tables should be fine. Are you running some type of poker tracker HUD? Maybe that is what's causing the slowdown
I use HM2. 10 tables is when i find out that some tables are not running properly (usually i play up to 20 tables). Just now playing without HM2 4 tables at microgaming and 6 at 888poker. But without changes. 888poker still dont work properly.
Can you record a video so I can see the problem?
I found out that all in hot key works if i click on the table with left mouse key and then pres hot key
I found out that all in hot key works if i click on the table with left mouse key and then pres hot key

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10