888poker lagging
Guys does this happen on tournaments, cash games, or both?
I only play tournaments and it happens. Not sure for cash.

I am also running windows 8 and have the same problems. In S&T I get the 888small tables too when I add the site.

Big tournament series coming up starting tomorrow on there. Not sure if I'll be playing :/
I have same problem with 888.
(05-08-2017, 11:10 PM)popabol Wrote: I have same problem with 888.

I need more information. What exactly is the problem you're having? When does it happen? Always or randomly? On what game types (cash or tournaments)? What version of Windows are you using? What site profile within SaT? Is it "888Poker"? Does it show up in your Included Sites list as "888Poker_Small"?
For now, the only solution is to try using a larger table size. You can do File -> New Layout, and create a new layout with a larger grid slot size. I understand that this is not a good solution, but its the only thing for now.
(05-08-2017, 11:26 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 11:10 PM)popabol Wrote: I have same problem with 888.

I need more information. What exactly is the problem you're having? When does it happen? Always or randomly? On what game types (cash or tournaments)? What version of Windows are you using? What site profile within SaT? Is it "888Poker"? Does it show up in your Included Sites list as "888Poker_Small"?

I can't add 888. Failure: doesn't match for this site.
(05-09-2017, 11:36 AM)popabol Wrote: I can't add 888. Failure: doesn't match for this site.

What site profile are you trying to add? There are 3 different 888 sites. See the help page for which to choose. The newest is "888Poker" so you should try that.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/888pacificpoker

If its still not working, then please use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title, and paste me the results for your main 888 lobby
(05-05-2017, 01:22 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Guys does this happen on tournaments, cash games, or both?

Only tournaments, and it happens randomly
Happens to me in tournaments too.
Ok I need your help.

Tell me if you see the same thing on your machine:

Here is what I found.
At the smaller table sizes and tournament tables, 888Poker is just stupid.

Take a look at this screenshot, specifically look at the "Lobby" button in the upper right of the table, and watch how the size of that button changes when it is my turn to act, and how it changes back after I'm finished with my action.
[Image: rj5sbgK.gif]

Cash games don't do this, with the same smallest table size.

Further, look at the difference on tournament tables vs cash tables. Look at how the "Sit out" checkbox remains in the same location. But 888 moves the fold/call/bet buttons and shifts them over to the side. You can also see the "Open Lobby" button size difference.
[Image: inliUuW.gif]

I'm 99% sure this is what is causing the problems for everyone.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10