Problems with PartyPoker.es and SaT
I did the setup with a cash table (real money) and it did work. Now i have another problem.
Freeroll (real money) works, real money MTT's do not work, even if its 0,55€/1,10€ etc
(04-18-2019, 01:13 AM)Guest Wrote: I did the setup with a cash table (real money) and it did work. Now i have another problem.
Freeroll (real money) works, real money MTT's do not work, even if its 0,55€/1,10€ etc

See #5 on the PartyPoker help page, I bet this is your problem:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

try reinstalling PartyPoker and choosing English as the language during the Partypoker installation
Already in english :/ i tried it
And i'm already in English (United-States) under windows, you helped me about a year ago, it worked, but not now
Does every table fail? Cash and tournaments? Can you do the same thing, and paste me the Get Window Title diagnostic for the individual tables that aren't recognized?

Also what other sites are you using within SaT?
Cash tables works, Freeroll for real money works,

MTT's doesnt work

title=[6-Max Deepstack: 125€ Gtd (203045125) Table #17 - NL Hold'em - €0.55 Buy-in],class=[#32770],pid=[13400]

I'm also using Winamax and Pokerstars, works perfectly.
(04-18-2019, 04:31 AM)Guest Wrote: Cash tables works, Freeroll for real money works,

MTT's doesnt work

title=[6-Max Deepstack: 125€ Gtd (203045125) Table #17 - NL Hold'em - €0.55 Buy-in],class=[#32770],pid=[13400]

I'm also using Winamax and Pokerstars, works perfectly.

Hmmmm that table looks like it should work. Can you use the SaT menu for Help->Show Testing Info, and confirm that SaT is detecting the correct site and also detecting correctly that this is a tournament table?

What license version of SaT are you using?
I just figured out that i had multiple layouts form the past, tested one old one and it works... but i don't like the layout... i can't figure why the new one doesn't work....

I'm using the last one that you linked in the description

When i try to setup a new layout with an MTT tournament, i press F9 it works, but once i press F10 it checks instead of folding.

It could be way easier if you had a discord Sad
Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste both layouts, the one that works, and the one that fails?

And for license version, I mean are you using the Free, Small Stakes, or Full license of SaT?
i figured why it didn't work!!

I had my stacks in BB. So i did the new layout process and the table detection with an MTT (real money), it did work and every table get recognized now!

Thanks for help anyway Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10