SAT does not work on Danske Spil
Danske Spil is a Party Poker Skin, but it says: Failure: table doesn't match and it makes no difference if I use modern or classic. It is also impossible to include it as "other" as it refuses to exclude the Lobby even though I enter lobby text in the exclude field.
Use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobby, and I will add support for your skin
(10-06-2018, 10:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobby, and I will add support for your skin

title=[Danske Spil Poker: Poker Lobby - Good luck be7en     ],class=[#32770],pid=[12144]
(10-06-2018, 11:07 PM)besen Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 10:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobby, and I will add support for your skin

title=[Danske Spil Poker: Poker Lobby - Good luck be7en     ],class=[#32770],pid=[12144]

Thanks.

Please install this version v2.98.01e and tell me if it works:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29801e.exe
It does- Thanks!
Danske Spil just had an update and now it does not work anymore - It does not work with Party poker modern either which I think is what the update is supposed to look like.
I repeated the process with the lobby title in case that helps again:
title=[Danske Spil Poker: Poker Lobby - Good luck be7en ],class=[#32770],pid=[15836]
(04-25-2019, 04:28 AM)besen Wrote: Danske Spil just had an update and now it does not work anymore - It does not work with Party poker modern either which I think is what the update is supposed to look like.
I repeated the process with the lobby title in case that helps again:
title=[Danske Spil Poker: Poker Lobby - Good luck be7en ],class=[#32770],pid=[15836]

The Lobby title looks exactly the same, so I don't think thats the problem

What do you mean that the update is supposed to look like PartyPokerModern? Weren't you already using PartyPokerModern before?
Well yes, but Danske Spil for some reason were not ready to update the software when PartyPoker did last year, so it was an older version of modern so to speak. Hence, I expected it would run without any problems after the update, but for some reason that is not the case. It does not recognize the tables. Any suggestions?
(04-25-2019, 07:00 AM)besen Wrote: Well yes, but Danske Spil for some reason were not ready to update the software when PartyPoker did last year, so it was an older version of modern so to speak. Hence, I expected it would run without any problems after the update, but for some reason that is not the case. It does not recognize the tables. Any suggestions?

Well the PartyPokerModern settings in SaT were always for the latest Party sofware, so then I don't know how Danske was working for you then. Are you sure you're using PartyPokerModern or some custom site?

Can you paste the same diagnostic for an actual poker table?

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything
Danske Spil was working only because you made a modified version - Post 4 itt. 

Anyway, today I tried one more time removing the site and then including it again and now it suddenly does recognize it and seems to be working just fine, so it seems I won't need help afterall. I did exactly the same thing yesterday several times in vain, but apparently SaT needed  a good nights sleep to understand the change  Confused
It is still and always was PartyPokerModern, but it has a completely different look on the tables now after the update.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10