ACR / WinningPoker update
(05-24-2019, 07:20 AM)wuwu Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 04:41 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Cycling the stack should work, not sure why that is failing..

You can use the Help menu -> Show Testing Info, and just make sure that SaT is detecting if ACTION REQUIRED at the correct times

I can't seem to get the cycling to work.

Tables are not always popping up when my action is required (I stack the tables).

When I check if ACTION REQUIRED = YES or NO... It always shows YES on all tables, even when I am sitting HU and no one has joined. 

Thanks for digging into all of this.

Right, if SaT is always thinking that action is required, that's a big problem. And it also explains why the stack won't cycle, because SaT thinks the top table in the stack requires your action.

Anyway

Please download and try this version v2.98.04b

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29804b.exe

Remove any custom Winning sites you had added

Include "WinningPoker"

Test and let me know. It should work on normal table sizes. If you get a message "not supported yet" its because your table size is too tall
(05-24-2019, 03:31 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 07:20 AM)wuwu Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 04:41 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Cycling the stack should work, not sure why that is failing..

You can use the Help menu -> Show Testing Info, and just make sure that SaT is detecting if ACTION REQUIRED at the correct times

I can't seem to get the cycling to work.

Tables are not always popping up when my action is required (I stack the tables).

When I check if ACTION REQUIRED = YES or NO... It always shows YES on all tables, even when I am sitting HU and no one has joined. 

Thanks for digging into all of this.

Right, if SaT is always thinking that action is required, that's a big problem. And it also explains why the stack won't cycle, because SaT thinks the top table in the stack requires your action.

Anyway

Please download and try this version v2.98.04b

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29804b.exe

Remove any custom Winning sites you had added

Include "WinningPoker"

Test and let me know. It should work on normal table sizes. If you get a message "not supported yet" its because your table size is too tall

F10 to fold did not work (also, I did not get a message saying "not supported yet")
(05-24-2019, 11:43 PM)wuwu Wrote: F10 to fold did not work (also, I did not get a message saying "not supported yet")

Are you sure you're on 2.98.04b version?

I tested your gridslot size on both win7 and win10 and it worked for me.

Can you leave me your skype name?
(05-25-2019, 02:14 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 11:43 PM)wuwu Wrote: F10 to fold did not work (also, I did not get a message saying "not supported yet")

Yes to me being on version 2.98.04b.

skype = Inspectah Deck

I look forward to hearing from you.
(05-25-2019, 02:42 AM)wuwu Wrote: Yes to me being on version 2.98.04b.

skype = Inspectah Deck

there's a lot of Inspectah Deck's, whats your username?
(05-25-2019, 02:42 AM)wuwu Wrote:

skype = Inspectah Deck

not sure if you need the email, if so... edited@gmail.com
(05-25-2019, 02:48 AM)wuwu Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 02:42 AM)wuwu Wrote:

skype = Inspectah Deck

not sure if you need the email, if so... edited@gmail.com

edited
Ok we got it working with this version v2.98.04d

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29804d.exe

Everyone else please download that version

Remove and re-Include "WinningPoker". It should now work on all table sizes. Let me know the results good or bad
(05-25-2019, 03:39 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok we got it working with this version v2.98.04d

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29804d.exe

Everyone else please download that version

Remove and re-Include "WinningPoker". It should now work on all table sizes. Let me know the results good or bad

One issue remains because of a bug within WinningPoker:

Normally SaT requires the user to turn off the "pop up tables" option within the poker site, so that SaT can handle that instead. WinningPoker has a setting which is supposed to allow you to turn this on or off, and they call their setting "Auto switch between tables". However, this setting does not work properly. If you turn it off, it sometimes still pops up tables. It would help if people send emails to them to ask for this to be fixed
Would like to add ACR into my grid of tables but F9 still not working. Where are we at with this? (Tournaments)

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10