ACR / WinningPoker update
(05-31-2019, 07:01 AM)Acesup Wrote: Would like to add ACR into my grid of tables but F9 still not working. Where are we at with this? (Tournaments)

Um F9 should not be failing. Perhaps F10 but not F9. That would be a big problem.

The latest dev version of SaT is v2.98.04i but the earlier 29804d should work too

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29804i.exe

Have you tried that? Does it say the correct version on the About tab in the software?

If so, and its still failing, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
Seems to be working fine with that update ty
I stack my tables.  If I stack 5 or less tables, SaT works well.  If I add a 6th table or more, then a glitch starts to occur.  The glitch: after I press a hotkey, the hotkey takes it's action and then another table will blip up and then disappear into the stack (this does not cause me to misclick, but my hands per hour is significantly lower than it should be).
(06-09-2019, 03:41 AM)wuwu Wrote: I stack my tables.  If I stack 5 or less tables, SaT works well.  If I add a 6th table or more, then a glitch starts to occur.  The glitch: after I press a hotkey, the hotkey takes it's action and then another table will blip up and then disappear into the stack (this does not cause me to misclick, but my hands per hour is significantly lower than it should be).

One other person also reported this problem. From what I can tell, the new WPN software does not respect the setting within its client to "Auto Switch between tables":

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/wpnoptions.png

This is supposed to be WPNs setting to cause the tables to pop up when action is required or not. I tested that option on and off, and sometimes WPN would still bring tables to the top, even when that setting was turned off (with SaT completely off as well). So, if that setting isn't working, then that would mean both SaT and WPN are both trying to bring tables to the top, which would cause that conflict.

Can you test that setting for yourself and see if it works properly or not?

If it fails for you too, then the problem is with WPN and we need to contact them until they fix it
(06-09-2019, 11:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 03:41 AM)wuwu Wrote: I stack my tables.  If I stack 5 or less tables, SaT works well.  If I add a 6th table or more, then a glitch starts to occur.  The glitch: after I press a hotkey, the hotkey takes it's action and then another table will blip up and then disappear into the stack (this does not cause me to misclick, but my hands per hour is significantly lower than it should be).

One other person also reported this problem. From what I can tell, the new WPN software does not respect the setting within its client to "Auto Switch between tables":

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/wpnoptions.png

This is supposed to be WPNs setting to cause the tables to pop up when action is required or not. I tested that option on and off, and sometimes WPN would still bring tables to the top, even when that setting was turned off (with SaT completely off as well). So, if that setting isn't working, then that would mean both SaT and WPN are both trying to bring tables to the top, which would cause that conflict.

Can you test that setting for yourself and see if it works properly or not?

If it fails for you too, then the problem is with WPN and we need to contact them until they fix it

The "Auto Switch between tables" setting is broken on my end (it stays on, even if I turn it off).  However, why would SaT work perfectly fine until I add the 6th table?  Seems like the issue might be with SaT, or with the "auto switch between tables," or a combination of the two..... I am no programmer so I would hold your word much stronger than mine after you weigh in on this.  Thoughts?
(06-11-2019, 05:56 AM)wuwu Wrote: The "Auto Switch between tables" setting is broken on my end (it stays on, even if I turn it off).
It would def help if you contacted them and reported the bug so that they can fix it

(06-11-2019, 05:56 AM)wuwu Wrote:   However, why would SaT work perfectly fine until I add the 6th table?  Seems like the issue might be with SaT, or with the "auto switch between tables," or a combination of the two..... I am no programmer so I would hold your word much stronger than mine after you weigh in on this.  Thoughts?
You would be right.. It shouldn't matter at 5 tables or 6. Maybe just at 6 tables the problem is more noticeable? When I investigated it previously, it didn't matter how many tables there was, but rather whether or not there was another table waiting that requires your action. If there are multiple tables that require action behind the top stack table, then after you act on the top table, SaT then tries to bring up the next table requiring action. If WPN thinks its a different table, then my guess is that WPN is bringing a table up (what you see for that split second) and then SaT is taking control and bringing a different table up. That's my only guess for now. I agree that its super annoying, but its impossible to investigate further until WPN can fix its software and respect its own setting
After updating WinningPoker, the program does not see the tables, tried to reconfigure, but got an error.(...Window does not match the table classname Or the lobby process...) Help set up the program
(06-13-2019, 09:14 PM)MAKLOVES Wrote: After updating WinningPoker, the program does not see the tables, tried to reconfigure, but got an error.(...Window does not match the table classname Or the lobby process...) Help set up the program

Did you download the latest version of SaT?
(06-14-2019, 02:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 09:14 PM)MAKLOVES Wrote: After updating WinningPoker, the program does not see the tables, tried to reconfigure, but got an error.(...Window does not match the table classname Or the lobby process...) Help set up the program

Did you download the latest version of SaT?

Installed the latest version. The program works correctly. thank
The Bet X BB hotkey has stopped working as of their latest patch.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10