ACR / WinningPoker update
(07-01-2019, 05:53 PM)Alameda Wrote: The Bet X BB hotkey has stopped working as of their latest patch.

Yes I see.

You're not gonna like the solution. SaT now has to send the bets very slowly, otherwise WinningPoker doesn't accept them.

I think they've introduced some type of bot protection or something like that. You can test it with your keyboard. It doesn't allow me to hold down a key such as 222222 into the betbox or the chatbox. Similarly, if i want to delete, it doesn't let me hold down BACKSPACE. Instead, I have to keep tapping the key repeatedly.

Please download this version v2.98.05c:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29805c.exe

and let me know if it works. You'll notice that the bets get sent much slower, and at high speeds or lots of tables, it will likely require you to slow down your gameplay a lot to make sure the bets get sent correctly.
Does stack and tile support Blitz poker?
(07-04-2019, 11:20 PM)JAMESYANG Wrote: Does stack and tile support Blitz poker?

I'm not sure. I can't even try it on ACR because no Blitz tables are showing up in the lobby. As long as the buttons are the same color and in the same location, it should work. Try it and let me know
Same issue... "bet x bbs" does not work anymore... it also does not work in the newest version 2.98.05c.  Thanks for addressing this.
(07-16-2019, 07:24 AM)wuwu Wrote: Same issue... "bet x bbs" does not work anymore... it also does not work in the newest version 2.98.05c.  Thanks for addressing this.

Please download this version v2.98.05d:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29805d.exe

Let me know how it works

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10