iPoker (NetBet) window resizing
Quote:1. This only happens on Stars tables? What Stars site do you have included into SaT? I believe this may be due to the changing of the action_button to "bet" instead of "fold". Can you run this Test and check what happens when someone shoves alllin and only the 1st/3rd buttons are visible?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Yes, I noticed it only on Stars tables. I'm using PokerStarsBlack site. I just did the test and table stays in stack when someone shoves all in.

Can this be fixed with this version, or should I downgrade to v2.78?
(05-13-2015, 09:18 PM)SavantDream Wrote:
Quote:1. This only happens on Stars tables? What Stars site do you have included into SaT? I believe this may be due to the changing of the action_button to "bet" instead of "fold". Can you run this Test and check what happens when someone shoves alllin and only the 1st/3rd buttons are visible?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Yes, I noticed it only on Stars tables. I'm using PokerStarsBlack site. I just did the test and table stays in stack when someone shoves all in.

Can this be fixed with this version, or should I downgrade to v2.78?

Can you click on File->Current Layout and paste me the two settings at the top for table_width and table_height? I'd like to test.

In the meantime, download this custom Stars site, put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\ and Include that, and remove the builtin "PokerStarsBlack". Then do the same test for when someone shoves allin:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Star...Custom.ini

If this custom site works, then I'll know which coordinates to modify to fix this in the next version. If it doesn't work, then yeah, you can try to downgrade to 2.78
Quote:Can you click on File->Current Layout and paste me the two settings at the top for table_width and table_height? I'd like to test.

table_width=640
table_height=468

Quote:In the meantime, download this custom Stars site, put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\ and Include that, and remove the builtin "PokerStarsBlack". Then do the same test for when someone shoves allin:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Star...Custom.ini

If this custom site works, then I'll know which coordinates to modify to fix this in the next version. If it doesn't work, then yeah, you can try to downgrade to 2.78

This custom site seems to work fine, action detected on allin.

Quote:2. Error when using "fold and stack" hotkey on ignored table.

I did some more testing on this error, because ignoring table and using "fold and stack" hotkey doesn't seem to trigger it on it's own. This error happen when I'm using "keep table in grid" hotkey on ignored table and only then "fold and stack" hotkey. After that table is broken and not detected until SAT restart. If that's the only cause of error, then this is not that much of the problem, as I ignore tables only at the very end of my sessions and never use any other than "fold and stack" hotkeys on them (last session was exception caused by not detected stars tables).
Thanks for the reports. I will incorporate the fixes
Fixes in v2.80
HI, IM still getting sizing issues with Ipoker.
i just use tile mode, but when i get table changes and new tables, he table keeps tryin to resize itself, and i cant click anywhere else. Mouse spazes out with it.
Any ides?
thanks
(06-08-2015, 08:36 AM)ritchie Wrote: HI, IM still getting sizing issues with Ipoker.
i just use tile mode, but when i get table changes and new tables, he table keeps tryin to resize itself, and i cant click anywhere else. Mouse spazes out with it.
Any ides?
thanks

Are you use a custom site or one of the built-in iPoker sites? Are you using the "Highlight active window" advanced option?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10