Upgrading Yearly Subscription/Monthly Subscription
I am interested in subscribing the smallstakes version for a whole year, but dont know when I will move past NL50, which could be in 1-4 month estimated or maybe not even in a year.
Will I be able to upgrade my subscription then and how would you handle the discount?

The only other way would be to sub monthly to smallstakes till moving up to nl100, but here is also the problem that transitioning can happen during the month and upgrading is necessary. How would that work out financially?

Hrmmm, well in my payment providers site, there is a way for me to issue a pro-rated refund, which will refund the customer based on how much time of the subscription used. I haven't ever tested out this refund, though. So that's one option. The other is that I can just create a custom order for you and you can pay the difference. I believe somewhere on the site I instructed users to just cancel their monthly subscription, and at the end of the month just re-sign up again for the higher stakes. But there are definitely things that we can work out, so don't worry about it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10