Customized Sportsbetting.ag Tables Won't Stack
Hello,

I used the Custom feature in order to program Sportsbetting.ag as a site to be used with SaT.

SaT has been able to everything that I want it to do, except that the tables will not return to the stack. I'm not sure what appears to be causing the inability to stack. As of now, the tables remain in my grid regardless of whether or not my action is required.

Do you think the actionable popups prior to my necessary action such as "Check/Fold" are causing SaT to believe that the action is on me?

Thank you,
John
(06-11-2015, 03:06 AM)Hawksforlife Wrote: I used the Custom feature in order to program Sportsbetting.ag as a site to be used with SaT.

What network is that site on?

(06-11-2015, 03:06 AM)Hawksforlife Wrote: SaT has been able to everything that I want it to do, except that the tables will not return to the stack. I'm not sure what appears to be causing the inability to stack. As of now, the tables remain in my grid regardless of whether or not my action is required.

Do you think the actionable popups prior to my necessary action such as "Check/Fold" are causing SaT to believe that the action is on me?

Well, are the tables not going back to the stack only when those advanced action checkboxes are visible? Or are they never going back to the stack, even when no buttons or checkboxes are visible?

If the fold/call/bet buttons are the same color as the table background, then that would be the cause of the problem. So if the table background behind the buttons is black, and the fold/call/bet buttons are black too, then there is nothing that can be done, other than either try a different skin, or try to modify the table graphics.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
Sportsbetting.ag operates within the Chico network, and I would recommend adding that software to StackandTile's pre-setup drop down menu if you have the time. The site has a reliable amount of traffic.

With regards to the table colors, both the action buttons and the background screen are both black. The tables never do return to the stack.
Thank you. Yes, if the buttons and background are the same color, then SaT cannot distinguish if the button is visible or not. I will look into adding this site into the built-in support
(06-17-2015, 03:05 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I will look into adding this site into the built-in support

Any updates on this? Have you added support for any Chico skins yet (BetOnline, Sportsbetting.ag, etc)?
(10-29-2015, 12:11 PM)BoutDemStackz Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 03:05 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I will look into adding this site into the built-in support

Any updates on this? Have you added support for any Chico skins yet (BetOnline, Sportsbetting.ag, etc)?

Not as of yet. You will need to select "Other" from the Sites dropdown and go through the custom site wizard and hope that it works. Its on the todo list but when I downloaded Tigergaming, I ran into issues with this network that may require some bigger changes
If you're having issues, and you are much smarter than I am, doesn't that mean I'll have even more issues when I try to do it myself?
(10-29-2015, 02:15 PM)BoutDemStackz Wrote: If you're having issues, and you are much smarter than I am, doesn't that mean I'll have even more issues when I try to do it myself?

You may or may not. I only tried on Tigergaming. Maybe another skin is different. Also, the "issues" I have to face concern full functionality for almost all the features of the application. Perhaps all the features are not necessary for you, and you can get by with something in the meantime. Up to you..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10