Tables take focus OR not pop-up
Hey mate, the link in your last post is not working Smile

Thanks for helping will try it is as soon as I can download it!
Crap. Try this link:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe

latest test version is 2.82h and includes this fix
I have "activate (focus) table when action required" turned on in the advanced settings, but the tiles with small overlap dont pop up anymore after updating to 2.82h.

popup tables in all softwares is turned off.
(10-30-2015, 01:45 AM)joeppiej Wrote: I have "activate (focus) table when action required" turned on in the advanced settings, but the tiles with small overlap dont pop up anymore after updating to 2.82h.

popup tables in all softwares is turned off.

I don't fully understand. Did it work as you expect in the previous version 2.82?

The fix I added should work whether or not that setting is turned on in Advanced Options. I will try to create a video.
Ok I made a 3 minute video, but apparently my audio didn't work. You can see it here:

https://youtu.be/npbS1EqzRG0

I'm using Tile Only mode, with 3 slots, and slots 2 and 3 overlap. I show this in the video.

First, I show you the old way in v2.82. Watch at 1:38 in the video. The table in slot 1 in the upper left requires action, and SaT activates and focuses the table. Then at 1:40, the table in slot 3 in the lower right also requires action. However, it does not pop up over the other table which overlaps. It stays behind. I thought this was the problem that you wanted fixed.

So, next I show v2.82h. Watch at time 2:38 in the video. The table in slot 1 in the upper left requires action, and SaT activates and focuses the table. Then at 2:52, the table in slot 3 in the lower right also requires action. This time, that table DOES pop up over the other table which overlaps. And even though the table in slot 3 pops up, the table in slot 1 remains active and focused (see the red border highlighter), because it is the most urgent.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10