4. Stack slot: 1
  5. New tables slot: grid
  6. Old tables slot: grid

Have the following settings for iPoker:

1. Focus turned off
  2. Automucked on
  3. No widget bar

Problem with iPoker:

Tables stays in slot 2 and won't go back to stack slot 1. When i click F for fold + stack table it moves for 1 second to stack slot 1 but immediately pops back to slot 2.

Winamax.fr:

Adding winamax is very easy, but when i start stack and tile it totally goes crazy. It constantly asks for attention and cant do anything with mouse anymore. Have to restart pc because even task manager doesnt work anymore.

Can i get help with this?
(09-29-2015, 08:21 PM)Ezplaya Wrote: Problem with iPoker:

Tables stays in slot 2 and won't go back to stack slot 1. When i click F for fold + stack table it moves for 1 second to stack slot 1 but immediately pops back to slot 2.

Have you tried removing and re-Including the site?

(09-29-2015, 08:21 PM)Ezplaya Wrote: Winamax.fr:

Adding winamax is very easy, but when i start stack and tile it totally goes crazy. It constantly asks for attention and cant do anything with mouse anymore. Have to restart pc because even task manager doesnt work anymore.

Can i get help with this?

Yeah it sounds like SaT is stuck trying to resize the table. If that ever happens again, you can try to use the secret hotkey CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + Q
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/aut...tch-hotkey

Try this, it may actually help both problems. Create a new layout with File-> New Layout. When it asks to press F7 to define your grid slot size, I want you to resize a Winamax table with your mouse to the approximate size you want your tables to be. Then press F7 on the Winamax table. Then go ahead and Include the site and see if it will work.
I've already tried to remove and re-include iPoker, still the same.

I'll do the winamax resize soon and let you know.

Most important would be for iPoker to work.
Maybe with the new table size, iPoker will work. Let me know
It doesnt work whatever i do. New layout, re-including etc..
What doesn't work? The Winamax problem or the iPoker one? What version of Windows are you using?
I've included winamax, havent played much yet, but seems fine for now. iPoker still doesnt work no matter what i do. I have windows 7 home premium.
Leave me your skype name
Got the same problem with ipoker, did you found a solution for this problem?

Ipoker tables stay in slots 2-x and dont go back to slot 1.
(01-20-2016, 11:43 AM)Gwonkel Wrote: Got the same problem with ipoker, did you found a solution for this problem?

Ipoker tables stay in slots 2-x and dont go back to slot 1.

See this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Let me know the results

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10