Tables not moving to the 'stack' on Unibet
Hi,

Posted this on 2+2 also, but thought I'd try here as well.

I downloaded stackandtile today, and did the setup for Unibet poker. Everything worked fine (i.e. the F9/F10 thing) during setup.

My problem is - when I elect to 'play' a hand, either by calling/betting/raising, the table does not move back to the 'stack' when Hero has finished his involvement with the hand. Instead, the table stays in the 'grid' until it is time for Hero to act again (on the next hand).

To make it easier to understand.

On table 3, Hero is dealt 72o UTG. Hero folds. The table moves from the grid to the stack, and all is well with the world.

However, on table 4, Hero is dealt 66 on the button. Hero setmines against an MP raiser, and the BB calls too. Hero misses his set, and folds to MP's cbet. However, the table does not move back to the 'stack' when Hero presses the fold button. Instead, the table stays in the grid until the conclusion of the hand (i.e. let's say if the BB elected to play on, the table would stay in the grid for all the turn and river play, and would remain like that until it was Heros turn to act again - which would be at the start of the next hand).

This all means the grid gets very congested very quickly. How do I get these damned Unibet tables to go back to the 'stack' where they belong, once Hero is no longer involved with the hand?
I replied on 2p2, but I will respond here too in case other people see it..

(11-04-2015, 11:44 PM)grinder4all Wrote: I downloaded stackandtile today, and did the setup for Unibet poker. Everything worked fine (i.e. the F9/F10 thing) during setup.

Did you choose 'Other' and go through the custom site wizard to set up Unibet? I am not certain, but doesn't Unibet use the Microgaming software? If so, you could try using the built-in site for "Microgaming" but that wouldn't matter for this issue

(11-04-2015, 11:44 PM)grinder4all Wrote: My problem is - when I elect to 'play' a hand, either by calling/betting/raising, the table does not move back to the 'stack' when Hero has finished his involvement with the hand. Instead, the table stays in the 'grid' until it is time for Hero to act again (on the next hand).

By default, SaT will only move the table back to the stack when you click Fold with your mouse, or when you use a "Stack" hotkey. Thats it. So, by default, when the hand is over and you see showdown, the table does not move back to the stack for any site. Confirm that for yourself first.

There is another setting in Advanced Options for "Stack table at End of Hand". When that checkbox is turned on, then SaT will ask for extra information during Include Site setup, so that it can try to determine when a hand 'ends'. If this setting is on, then SaT will 1. detect showdowns, or 2. if you win a hand by betting and everyone folds, and in those cases it will move the table back to the stack. It does this by a combination of scanning for the visibility of your hole cards and the flop cards.

I don't recommend using that setting and that is why its off by default. At this point, it SHOULD work pretty good. But it requires extra scanning that could slow down the software. And, when a hand ends, as you note, you will be dealt a new hand within a few seconds anyway, so the table is really only occupying a grid slot for a brief time before you have another decision and will likely Fold and move it back to the stack.

(11-04-2015, 11:44 PM)grinder4all Wrote: However, on table 4, Hero is dealt 66 on the button. Hero setmines against an MP raiser, and the BB calls too. Hero misses his set, and folds to MP's cbet. However, the table does not move back to the 'stack' when Hero presses the fold button. Instead, the table stays in the grid until the conclusion of the hand (i.e. let's say if the BB elected to play on, the table would stay in the grid for all the turn and river play, and would remain like that until it was Heros turn to act again - which would be at the start of the next hand).

In this example, as soon as you fold the 66 when you miss the flop, the table should move back to the stack. You clicked Fold with your mouse, so SaT should have recognized that, and stacked the table.

Then 'End of Hand' setting wouldn't have mattered in this case, because that only picks up the times when a hand ends *without* you folding, ie: showdown or you betting and everyone else folds.

So that example should already work on all sites even without that setting. You should verify that too.
Hi,

Regarding the 'stack table at end of hand' thing, I'm going to try that out. When setting up the 888poker client, it says 'please click on the solid WHITE area where your holecards are'.

On 888, the only 'white' part is the text on the cards themselves (i.e. if you're holding a queen, then the 'Q' part will be white, but the card itself won't be). Is it imperative that I click the part that is white, as it's a pretty small area?
White isn't imperative. Another color will work, as long as its solid and non-changing. If you click on the ? link during that setup step, you will be taken to this page which gives a full explanation of where you should click:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/flo...-hole-card

Basically, try to click on a solid color of the card, that will remain solid for all card suits and faces. If its a 4 color deck, and one suit is green, and the table felt behind is also green, then there may be an issue. But you can just try different areas, experiment, and then test the results.

And you should confirm that those other examples are working as I stated, because the way you described things showed that there was some confusion.
Hi,

Cheers for the explanation.

I'm using a 4 colour deck on 888 - which obviously means there's 4 different potential colours. For example, the 'heart' suits are red, and the 'spade' suits are black. Will this still work as there's not going to be one colour that appears all the time on the cards? I.e. if I'm dealt 78hh the colour on the cards will be red, but if I use that hand to set up the 'stack table at end of hand' thing, will it still work when I'm dealt 78ss?

Can confirm it was me that was confused about the other stuff - when I click fold the tables do all go back to the stack like they should.
Sorry I just read the technical description, seems it will still work.
Yeah should be fine.. click in the corner where no Number or Face will ever reach

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10