Some Hotkeys stopped working
Hello,

I was recently using Sat without any problems at MicroGaming.
Today I started playing at WPN as well, and all related betbox hotkeys stopped working for Microgaming. Everything works fine with WPN though.

Any suggestions on how to solve this ?
No idea why this would be happening. Are you using custom sites? Or both built-in sites for "WinningPoker" and "Microgaming"?

If you run SaT and just open one Microgaming table, does it work?

What specific hotkeys are failing?
(11-05-2015, 01:32 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: No idea why this would be happening. Are you using custom sites? Or both built-in sites for "WinningPoker" and "Microgaming"?

If you run SaT and just open one Microgaming table, does it work?

What specific hotkeys are failing?

I'm using built-in sites for "WinningPoker" and "Microgaming". I also tried reverting to a custom Microgaming site without success. 
It does not work with just one MicroGaming table opened.

At first, the Bet xBB and BetSize hotkeys were working ( as usual plus all other hotkeysl ) for Microgaming only and not for WinningPoker. I was using custom sites for both networks. I decided after research, to delete the custom WPN one and add the built-in WPN site. As soon as I did this hotkeys started working for the built-in WPN ( as well as other features that weren't before ) and the Bet xBB + BetSize hotkeys stopped working for the custom Microgaming site.

I tried deleting the custom Microgaming site and add the built-in one, without success.

It seems that its not detecting or changing any values in the betbox, as it was before, for the custom Microgaming.

Everything else seems to be working fine on both sites.
Is your custom site also named exactly "Microgaming" ? If so, perhaps the settings are getting conflicted.

The file is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Go to that folder and rename the file, then close and reopen SaT and try it
(11-06-2015, 01:53 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Is your custom site also named exactly "Microgaming" ? If so, perhaps the settings are getting conflicted.

The file is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Go to that folder and rename the file, then close and reopen SaT and try it

Everything seems to be working fine now.
I removed all sites, added built-in ones and then configured one poker room at a time. I think I must have configured WPN while multi-tabling.

Thanks
Great Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10