How do I properly Stack and Tile waiting tables
Hi,

couldn't figure this out by myself.

I got 18 slots.

I start my session by opensitting a bunch of 6 max tables. Usually around 6-10 empty ones. I want those empty tables to be stacked in a slot until somebody starts to post a blind against me. I want the other tables where I'm playing to be in the grid and not move unless I make them. 

I tried the options

Play Mode 
Stack and Tile

Move to grid
When action required

Grid
Total slots 18

Slots 
Stack Slot 18
New Tables slot grid
Old Tables slot grid

I tried these options but tables will lose their position in the grid for some reason and the stack slot doesn't seem to stack every table I put in there. I don't understand it to be honest. What options would you set for this?

Thank you
(11-13-2015, 09:05 PM)TileKing Wrote: I start my session by opensitting a bunch of 6 max tables. Usually around 6-10 empty ones. I want those empty tables to be stacked in a slot until somebody starts to post a blind against me.

Keep in mind, that SaT determines that action is required when the Fold button is visible. So the tables wouldn't pop out of the stack when the "post blind" button appears. You would probably want to Auto Post blinds so that when someone sits, the hand will automatically start and then the table will pop out the first time the Fold button appears.

I may change this in the future to also detect the "post blind" button as well, but as of now it doesn't do that.

(11-13-2015, 09:05 PM)TileKing Wrote: I want the other tables where I'm playing to be in the grid and not move unless I make them. 

If you don't want tables in the grid to move, then you need to lock each table in its place by using a "Keep table in grid" hotkey on each one when it is in a grid slot. That hotkey is a toggle, so if you use it again on the same table, it will toggle off locking the table in the grid. If you have too many tables to remember, perhaps you can try using the "Keep ALL tables in grid" hotkey, and then just constantly hitting it twice to turn all tables OFF, and then all tables back ON

I think that should do it for the setup you are trying to accomplish

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10