How to get Stack and Tile to work with Bovada
I have used Table Ninja in the past without problems on Pokerstars.  I do like the Stack and Tile program but i cannot get it to work with Bovada.  I can get Stack and Tile to work with Merge and Winning networks but not Bovada.  I can get tables to resize to size I want and get hotkeys to work on the 2 working sites but on Bovada if I have action at a table the program won't bring this table to my awareness and I will time out then I will have no idea I have timed out and just lose my stack.  I want to continue to use Stack and Tile so if I can receive any help I'd be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
If you just open up one Bovada table, does it show up in SaT's table count in the main Layout tab next to the Start button? If not, make sure you're running SaT as administrator

If the table is detected, but simply not popping up when its your turn to act, then as always there are common fixes mentioned on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Let me know if any of that fixes it
thanks for fast response. my fingers r crossed. ill post update
(11-17-2015, 08:38 AM)thecooler992 Wrote: thanks for fast response.  my fingers r crossed.  ill post update.  If you just open up one Bovada table, does it show up in SaT's table count in the main Layout tab next to the Start button?  https://gyazo.com/a4ee48428ed474c436366ddcbf39d785  is this what you mean?
No, I meant after you press Start, right next to it SaT displays the Stacked and Grid tables. But I guess that popup shows it too. So obviously SaT is recognizing the table. Do hotkeys such as "Move table to next slot" work on it? If so, then try the stuff at the link

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10