Supernova - Thanks
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for the work you do on SaT. I only found out about this product at the end of last year, I downloaded the trial version and its made such a difference to the volume I can play.

Anyway, I took a years subscription and I'm now playing enough volume to achieve Supernova in 2012, I could never have done this without SaT.

I know you get a few queries regarding the pricing structure etc but my Blast Off bonus for January will pretty much pay for the year, let alone the $5K+ that Supernova is worth, so for me SaT pays for itself and then some.

Thanks again for all your hard work, I've contacted your support email a couple of times with queries and I've always had an immediate and helpful response, which has also given me confidence in the product.

Keep up the good work,

Steve
Thanks for your support Smile
Hi,

I wanted to post a quick update to say that I achieved Supernova last night and as I stated in my original post I could not have achieved this without SaT. The bonuses received from getting Supernova have obviously paid for the product many times over and I will happily be renewing for another year in January.

I've contacted support a few times throughout the year and the responses have always quick and have resolved any issues I've had.

I cannot recommend the SaT product highly enough, thanks again for all your support.

Merry Christmas

Steve
Merry Christmas Steve
Congrats on Supernova! Just yesterday I was going through my old email and saw one of yours, and I was wondering how you were doing. So thanks for posting your update. I hope you reach all your goals for 2013 as well. Maybe SaT will help you some more.
The end of 2013 approaches and I reached Supernova again last night.

I just wanted to say a big thank you again for SaT and all the work you put in to the support etc. I had a bad start to the year so I had to drop down the buyins, which meant I needed to play 50% more games to get Supernova again this year. As you see I reached it so that says everything anyone needs to know about the volume increase that SaT can give you.....and again the $7K for SN pays for a good few years subscriptions.

I'm looking at changing my games this year so SaT will be even more important. I can't recommend this product enough for anyone who wants to play volume games, this product is brilliant, the support is second to none (I've rarely had to contact you through the year but when I have the replies have been comprehensive and immediate) and the subscription is worth every penny....sorry, cent !

All the best, looking forward to another productive and profitable year thanks to SaT.

Steve
Steve,

Thanks for your continued updates. I always like to read success stories and its cool that you have a sort of journal in this thread as you update it each year with recaps of your progress.

Sorry to hear about your downswing, as we all know those are inevitable and its important to stay disciplined. Sounds like you're on the right track for next year. I wish you the best of luck in your grind.

Smile
Just to round this out, I received an email the other day from Steve, saying that he is quitting poker and will no longer be using SaT. Its sad to see him go, as he was a great customer and supporter of the software. I am extremely happy when I hear people so appreciative of SaT and what it helped them do. I wish Steve all the best in the future.

Quote:On 2/28/2015 9:57 AM, Steve wrote:

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I've decided to cancel my ongoing subscription for SaT as I've decided to stop playing full time, so I'll no longer need the software.

I also wanted to thank you for all your help and support over the last few years, the product is great and I would recommend it to anyone multi-tabling as a must have, both from a perspective of what the product does and how well you support it.

All the best for the future.

Regards

Steve

Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 16:44:20 -0500

Thanks man I really appreciate it. You've been one of the best customers and supporters. I'm very glad that the software helped you achieved your goals. I too wish you the best in your future endeavors.

The subscription will remain active until your paid period expires. Will you be playing part time now? I may be able to issue a prorated refund if you won't be using it at all.

Thanks
StackAndTile Support

On 2/28/2015 7:37 PM, Steve wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for that, the software was top notch and I couldn't have achieved what I have over the last 3 years without it. Unfortunately I've completely fallen out of love with playing poker in any sort of volume.. So I'm pretty much cold turkey, I might play the odd game in future but I definitely won't be using SaT again, I'm deleting all the applications tomorrow and I'm already withdrawing all my bankroll !

Any refund would be totally unexpected but gratefully received, amazing service but nothing more than you've always provided since I started using SaT.

Thanks again for everything you've helped me achieve, its been a interesting journey but its now on to another challenge....whatever that might be.

All the best to you for the future, hope things continue to go well for you.

Steve
Hi Greg,

As you know from out discussions in March, I just couldn't stay away ! So I took out the monthly subscription of SaT to swap back to playing 180s from hypers on a part time basis. It proved to be a profitable decision and I made a Stellar Reward I'd been aiming for last night to finish off the year, which makes 2015 my 4th winning year. However, with all the changes in the game over the last year and the new changes being put in place for 2016 I've decided this is definitely the time to move on so I've stopped my subscription and this time its definitely for good. I don't even enjoy the winning that much any more and given the changes, the amounts for part time play are definitely no longer worth the effort for me. I'm very lucky to be able to officially classed myself as retired at 49 (not from poker !, I was fortunate at work and poker just kept me mentally active and provided an extra income) so I don't need to do anything that I don't enjoy any more and that's now definitely the case with poker. 

That said, I just wanted to say again how brilliant your software is and how fantastic your support has been over the 4 years I've been used SaT. I could not possibly have earned what I did and played the volume for Supernova without it. I've used various software over the years, all of which have been good but not actually a necessity. I could play without a HUD, I don't need to have ICM calculators etc, although they all help. However, I would class SaT as the one piece of software I had to have, I could not have played the volume without it. The fact that it and the support you provide were so brilliant has been a massive bonus. Poker filled a small gap in my retirement plan and provided me with a new car, that simply would not have been possible if I hadn't played the volume I did over the last 4 years and I could not have done that without SaT, so I will be forever grateful for the software and support you have provided. 

All the best for the future, I hope you continue to get the support you deserve and that the changes in the industry don't have any adverse impact on you as yours is the one piece of software I would happily recommend to any serious poker player, I can not speak highly enough about what you provide in terms of software and support. 

Have a great 2016 and beyond.

Steve
Thanks Steve, you've been one of the best customers and one of the best examples of what SaT can help you accomplish. I'm glad the software could assist you in reaching your goals.

Best of luck with your next endeavor!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10