Tables not going to stack
Hi, I usually play 3 sites at once Stars, Ipoker and 888. I use right click as a hotkey to fold and send table to stack it works fine on stars but isnt sending the table to the stack on 888 and Ipoker. When I click it to fold and send to stack it looks like its trying to go there but doesnt go. It seems to attempt to jump to stack quickly but ends up staying in the same spot. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
See here first and let me know:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
Ive gone through all of those, unfortunately its still the same
All?

Did you try #4, which is creating a whole new layout with a slightly different slot size based on an iPoker table? That usually works.

Can you try creating a new layout with the default table size for iPoker or 888, and just test and see if that works?

Are you using table graphics mods for iPoker or 888?

What iPoker skin are you on?
Yeah ive done that also and it isnt working still. Im not using any mods for either site, Im on titan.
(12-15-2015, 07:37 AM)damowain Wrote: Yeah ive done that also and it isnt working still. Im not using any mods for either site, Im on titan.

Please leave me your skype name and we can try to organize a teamviewer session. Unfortunately I am out of town tonight but I can try to contact you tomorrow.
no problem, whenever you are free, its damien.wain

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10