8888 poker new update
no auto posting blinds, i just see it pop out when im in bb and sb. theres nothing special other than that.
Move to grid when action required.

Yes the stack table hotkey
(01-27-2016, 05:56 AM)Guest Wrote: no auto posting blinds, i just see it pop out when im in bb and sb. theres nothing special other than that.

Can you take a screenshot of what the table looks like when it happens?
(01-27-2016, 10:57 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 05:56 AM)Guest Wrote: no auto posting blinds, i just see it pop out when im in bb and sb. theres nothing special other than that.

Can you take a screenshot of what the table looks like when it happens?

Im actually pretty sure i know whats going on.
The actual buttons are the same colors as the "pre action buttons". so it shows exacty like the bet button appearing. I dont know why I'm the only one experiencing this issue though.  So everytime theres an action in front of me, it already pops out because the pre-action "buttons" appear, and in the blinds those always show. and when its not blinds its just when someone limps or raises in front of me (even though not my turn yet, but the pre-action button appears). I know im repeating myself, just trying to make it clear.
(01-28-2016, 03:39 AM)Guest Wrote: Im actually pretty sure i know whats going on.
The actual buttons are the same colors as the "pre action buttons". so it shows exacty like the bet button appearing. I dont know why I'm the only one experiencing this issue though.  So everytime theres an action in front of me, it already pops out because the pre-action "buttons" appear, and in the blinds those always show. and when its not blinds its just when someone limps or raises in front of me (even though not my turn yet, but the pre-action button appears). I know im repeating myself, just trying to make it clear.

Yes, that is the exact problem that is described here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...wrong-time

I don't know why you're having this issue. Thats why I asked to see a screenshot. The normal 888 theme has small slivers of color at the bottom of the buttons, and thats why SaT uses. Otherwise the button is black and the adv action checkboxes are dark gray, and SaT does allow for a slight variation for when a mouse hovers on the button
Why this last version fucked it all?
I am having problems with 888 too.
My tables dont go back to GRIND when is my turn to act.
(02-17-2016, 03:40 AM)Vitor Wrote: Why this last version fucked it all?

Have you tried removing and re-Including the site?
What version of Windows are you on?
What does the site say in the Included Sites list?
(02-17-2016, 04:48 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 03:40 AM)Vitor Wrote: Why this last version fucked it all?

Have you tried removing and re-Including the site?
What does the site say in the Included Sites list?

Yes. Tryed the 888PgHmClassicQT. Now I tryed the 888PacificPokerQT and it works... -.- 
But I tryed it before. 
Nevermind.... I hope it keep working at my mtt tables. (I tested at cash play money tables)
Ok let me know
ok tried the version on site 1, new table layout, excluding/including 888 and it still doesnt go back to grid when its my turn to act and its going to annoy to be honest.

im using 2.85 now and when its my turn to act table stays in stack (when i slide with the mouse over one of the buttons fold/call etc, without clicking, it goes to grid though)
(02-18-2016, 09:22 PM)dude Wrote: ok tried the version on site 1, new table layout, excluding/including 888 and it still doesnt go back to grid when its my turn to act and its going to annoy to be honest.

im using 2.85 now and when its my turn to act table stays in stack (when i slide with the mouse over one of the buttons fold/call etc, without clicking, it goes to grid though)

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10