8888 poker new update
Sorry for the delay in reply, here's a screen shot of the hotkeys i'm using and the associated key press.

https://gyazo.com/f513ada281f74eb5a0a20264dc68d04e
(03-23-2016, 07:12 PM)pontylad Wrote: Sorry for the delay in reply, here's a screen shot of the hotkeys i'm using and the associated key press.

https://gyazo.com/f513ada281f74eb5a0a20264dc68d04e

So when you use those "Bet x BB" hotkeys, the tables move around the stack? Does it always happen every time? Do they move from stack to grid? Or from already in the grid to another gridslot? What 'Move to Grid' setting are you using?
I'm using, play mode : Stack and tile. Move to grid mode : Never

Yes when I use those Bet x BB hotkeys the tables move around, sometimes moving from the grid in to the stack, other times from 1 grid slot to another grid slot.
(03-24-2016, 09:43 AM)pontylad Wrote: I'm using, play mode : Stack and tile. Move to grid mode : Never

Yes when I use those Bet x BB hotkeys the tables move around, sometimes moving from the grid in to the stack, other times from 1 grid slot to another grid slot.

This should never happen. There is nothing in the code that would cause this.

The only condition is if you are using Move To Grid = After entering Pot, and also using the Advanced Option to "Click 'Bet' for 'Bet x BB' hotkeys". And even in that case it would only move a table in the stack into the grid.

Are you certain this only happens with these hotkeys and no other time? Does it happen on any other sites other than 888? Is there any other info that may help us diagnose this?
I have a problem with Lotos poker skin verison 6.17-5-2 and 888pacificpokerQT. I can add it and it presses fold on F10 correctly, but after that hotkeys are not working at all. I have SAT 2.85n from this thread.
(03-24-2016, 10:17 PM)nl4m Wrote: I have a problem with Lotos poker skin verison 6.17-5-2 and 888pacificpokerQT. I can add it and it presses fold on F10 correctly, but after that hotkeys are not working at all. I have SAT 2.85n from this thread.

What version of Windows are you on?
What site name does it show in the Included Sites listbox?

Please try this new version 2.85t:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-285t.exe
I've now figured out the problem. I also play FT with a custom config and 888 tables matched FTP table_class too Smile
(03-25-2016, 07:35 PM)nl4m Wrote: I've now figured out the problem. I also play FT with a custom config and 888 tables matched FTP table_class too Smile

Ah yes that will do it because they use the same table_class

For your custom FullTilt config, use these settings (this is what I use for the built-in site):

Code:
use_lobby_pid_for_tables=1
lobby_title_text=Full Tilt (Poker|Poker.eu|- UK) - Logged In As
lobby_class=Qt5QWindowIcon
(03-24-2016, 10:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 09:43 AM)pontylad Wrote: I'm using, play mode : Stack and tile. Move to grid mode : Never

This should never happen. There is nothing in the code that would cause this.

The only condition is if you are using Move To Grid = After entering Pot, and also using the Advanced Option to "Click 'Bet' for 'Bet x BB' hotkeys". And even in that case it would only move a table in the stack into the grid.

Are you certain this only happens with these hotkeys and no other time? Does it happen on any other sites other than 888? Is there any other info that may help us diagnose this?

Sorry,

I was away for the week. It doesn't happen on other sites (works fine on stars). I don't really use any other hotkeys, only Move to stack, which works fine and cycle stack forward and backwards which also work fine.

I just updated to the new version of SAT and re did the config for 888 but am still having the same issue. I've made a video showing exactly what happens. 

https://youtu.be/icfaN99sg7M

It shows my using the cycle + stack hot keys fine, then around 1.50 I try using the bet sizing hotkeys.

Regards.
(04-04-2016, 07:46 AM)pontylad Wrote: Sorry,

I was away for the week. It doesn't happen on other sites (works fine on stars). I don't really use any other hotkeys, only Move to stack, which works fine and cycle stack forward and backwards which also work fine.

I just updated to the new version of SAT and re did the config for 888 but am still having the same issue. I've made a video showing exactly what happens. 

https://youtu.be/icfaN99sg7M

It shows my using the cycle + stack hot keys fine, then around 1.50 I try using the bet sizing hotkeys.

Regards.

Please click File->Current Layout and paste me everything

and tell me which hotkey you were pressing in that video

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10