Ipoker Beta
I just re-included Betfair and it's still the same.
(03-19-2016, 10:07 PM)Insideman Wrote: Actually Betfair doesn't seem to be working for me now. Today when I fired up the new client and started SaT, the window just kept resizing slightly, so I couldn't do anything on it with my mouse.
(03-23-2016, 04:33 PM)Insideman Wrote: I just re-included Betfair and it's still the same.

(03-21-2016, 01:07 PM)amanskiy Wrote:
(03-19-2016, 10:07 PM)Insideman Wrote: the window just kept resizing slightly, so I couldn't do anything on it with my mouse.

i have the same problem with Titan poker

(03-22-2016, 06:27 AM)ftruncev Wrote: same William Hill

Everyone please try this new version 2.85t:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-285t.exe
Seems to be working so far, table size is remaining constant.
Actually I am noticing some issues with the sit out function. It seems to become unticked by itself. I am not sure if this is a bug with the Betfair software or related to Stack and Tile, because I haven't been using the new software enough. Maybe others can chime in to see if they are experiencing the same issue.
I would like to add that during my session my table was not being recognized and added to the stack. Hotkeys were also not working.
(03-24-2016, 03:44 PM)Insideman Wrote: Actually I am noticing some issues with the sit out function. It seems to become unticked by itself. I am not sure if this is a bug with the Betfair software or related to Stack and Tile, because I haven't been using the new software enough. Maybe others can chime in to see if they are experiencing the same issue.

The sitout hotkeys currently don't do anything for the "iPokerNew" site. I don't know of any other reason why SaT would be doing this.

(03-24-2016, 07:58 PM)Insideman Wrote: I would like to add that during my session my table was not being recognized and added to the stack. Hotkeys were also not working.

Next time you notice this, please use the menu item for "Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title" and paste me the results for that specific table. Currently I am excluding any tables with the words "lobby" or "Replay", maybe there was a conflict
doesnt work for me :/ glad you are working on this though. Smile
(03-26-2016, 01:36 AM)DS1 Wrote: doesnt work for me :/ glad you are working on this though. Smile

What exactly doesn't work? What fails? What skin are you on? You've given me no information Smile
I've upgraded to the latest version (2.86) and am now getting the error again with the window resizing continuously for Betfair.
(03-30-2016, 05:52 PM)Insideman Wrote: I've upgraded to the latest version (2.86) and am now getting the error again with the window resizing continuously for Betfair.

Did Betfair have an update?

Have you tried Removing and re-Including the site again?

Let me know

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10