Unibet
Hi, does SAT work well on Unibet? It already failed on Everest and NoIQ for me so I wanna be sure before I buy it again.

free 24h trial would be great to see how it works Wink
my ID is 7A3A239BACDA6485

also I see on the site that I can use it for free for 5NL and lower, but I get the message that I'm using "bad license key" - is there something wrong or there is no such offer anymore? would it work on 0.05 in euro?
I don't know what network Unibet is on, and pokerscout website is broken. I guess if you knew what network, you wouldn't have asked, so its probably not supported, you'll have to try the Custom Site Creator Wizard.

It should work for free at 0.05 and lower, even in euro. Maybe if the site uses a comma instead of period (such as $0,05) then that won't get detected. But it shouldn't give you the "bad license key" error. Can you try leaving the license key blank, saving, and trying again and let me know if it works then?

Please try the above first and get back to me, if it fails I'll extend your trial.
OK thanks, it worked. I got free mode now.

Unibet is on Microgaming.

Cool. I'll add that to the bug list.
OK I added Unibet with custom site creator, everything went great, all tests successful, even folding without that normal click feature worked, table include text "Hold'em" exclude "Welcome", resized well while adding site, action on F10 completed and... when I start program it just does nothing. I tried it on € 0.02/0.04 (with period)

I got the free version
OK nvm I just took my money back from this pokerroom because I don't like it at all
I'm gonna deposit somewhere where SAT works now
(09-14-2011, 09:18 PM)conradmafer Wrote: OK I added Unibet with custom site creator, everything went great, all tests successful, even folding without that normal click feature worked, table include text "Hold'em" exclude "Welcome", resized well while adding site, action on F10 completed and... when I start program it just does nothing. I tried it on € 0.02/0.04 (with period)

I got the free version

It could be that the way they display the blinds in the table title, SaT cannot read it. Was it exactly " € 0.02/0.04" ? Anyway, if you decide to try it again on Unibet, go for it, I've given you another week to use the full trial version
it was exactly € 0.02/0.04
SaT is designed to look for the currency symbol twice, for example: $0.02/$0.04, so in your table, it only had the currency symbol once in the front, but not for the big blind. So thats probably why SaT missed it

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10