Change the table hotkeys are sent to
I combine StackAndTile with a tool (Xpadder) that converts my PlayStation controller (connected through USB) buttonpushes to regular keystrokes and then use my controller to press buttons on the poker table. This works great.

However I would love it if I could choose what table the hotkeys are being sent to (for example with a hotkey). As I understand it, right now it is always the table under the mouse. (if this is not true, or configurable in some way, please let me know)

Example:
Table 1 is selected and none of the tables require action. But on table 2 I am already dealt a worthless hand (72o).
I press the Cycle_Forward hotkey to select table 2 (by moving the mouse over table 2 or otherwise), and press the Fold hotkey to check the (check-)fold checkbox. Table 2 will not require any action for this hand, and thus not interrupt me when I am looking at other tables.

So I would love these Cycle_Forward and Cycle_Backward hotkeys

P.S.: if anyone wants to copy my setup, I will guide you through it, contact me at nickvdb@gmail.com (basic computer handiness is useful)
(06-09-2016, 08:17 PM)SmellySquirrel Wrote: I combine StackAndTile with a tool (Xpadder) that converts my PlayStation controller (connected through USB) buttonpushes to regular keystrokes and then use my controller to press buttons on the poker table. This works great.

However I would love it if I could choose what table the hotkeys are being sent to (for example with a hotkey). As I understand it, right now it is always the table under the mouse. (if this is not true, or configurable in some way, please let me know)

Check in Settings menu -> Advanced Options -> Hotkeys -> "Send hotkeys to Active (focused) table"

When you change to sending the hotkeys to the active table, it is usually beneficial to also turn on the highlighter, so that you know which table is currently active/focused:
Advanced Options -> General -> "Highlight active window"

(06-09-2016, 08:17 PM)SmellySquirrel Wrote:
Example:
Table 1 is selected and none of the tables require action. But on table 2 I am already dealt a worthless hand (72o).
I press the Cycle_Forward hotkey to select table 2 (by moving the mouse over table 2 or otherwise), and press the Fold hotkey to check the (check-)fold checkbox. Table 2 will not require any action for this hand, and thus not interrupt me when I am looking at other tables.

So I would love these Cycle_Forward and Cycle_Backward hotkeys

Add these hotkeys which already exist: "Activate Next/Previous slot". This will do what it says, and the order is based on your grid slot order which you can see with Visualize Grid

I believe the combination of these three things should accomplish what you want Smile

(Alternatively, there is also the "Move mouse to next/previous slot" hotkeys, which would allow you to continue to Send hotkeys to Table Under Mouse. But this requires a little more attention because you won't have the highlighter to see, and instead you'd need to track the mouse pointer with your eyes. There are 'highlight mouse cursor' softwares available too, and maybe I should add that feature into SaT so that your question could be solved simply with the "Move mouse to next/previous slot". I usually prefer people to keep sending hotkeys to the table under the mouse, because instinctively I think its more reliable and less bug free. SaT is already changing the active/focused state of tables when they require action, so the less that can interfere with that, the better)
Wow I feel like an idiot. I have never seen these Advanced Options before, because it was greyed out when I looked at the menu (SaT was running).

Didn't realize Activate Next/Previous Slot is what I needed -facepalm-

Many thanks
Smelly
No worries Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10