SaT will not open in run as administrator
Hi When I run SaT I get a pop up box saying I should run the program in run as administrator mode, but when I close it and try to open again in administrator mode the program will not load at all.

Any ideas what the problem could be here much appreciated 

Thanks

Adam
Are you certain the program is not opening? Maybe the program is open but the window is offscreen or invisible. Do you see the icon in the taskbar? If you press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the Task Manager, do you see the SaT process running?
hey, same issue I'm on windows 10, trying to use trial before purchase.

Originally worked as it asked me for table size, then site, but then the next button did nothing.
So after closing its no longer working properly.

When I try to open
Popup Shows:

StackAndTile is not running as administrator. This could cause
problems. Its best to run this program as admin.

after clicking ok task manager shows it as running, then running S&T as admin opens it
again in the task manager.

Same issue after ending task and retrying, restarting pc & downloading old version then
updating does nothing also.
(07-11-2016, 11:43 AM)Jon Wrote: hey, same issue I'm on windows 10, trying to use trial before purchase.

Originally worked as it asked me for table size, then site, but then the next button did nothing.
So after closing its no longer working properly.

When I try to open
Popup Shows:

StackAndTile is not running as administrator. This could cause
problems. Its best to run this program as admin.

after clicking ok task manager shows it as running, then running S&T as admin opens it
again in the task manager.

Same issue after ending task and retrying, restarting pc & downloading old version then
updating does nothing also.

Just close the program out, so that it no longer shows up in Task Manager. Then, when you go to open SaT, right click on the file, and choose "Run As Administrator". Windows will likely ask you for permission.

If you want to have it automatically do this, you can right click the shortcut, choose Properties, then click on the Advanced.. button
tried both, still no joy.
Any chance you could take a look on teamviewer for me? If so do you have skype so we can arrange.
Yep, add me on skype:

edited

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10