few questions from a very likely new subscriber
Hi,

I've been playing spin ang go's on PS, 10+ tables, stacked with the help of a few AHK scripts from 2+2 and my own. From today on Slovenes can't play on PS anymore so I have to move somewhere else. I think I'll have to be playing on both WPN and iPoker networks since I don't believe they separately have enough traffic for multitabling (perhaps I'm wrong).

Is this possible - playing on two networks at the same time with all tables stacked at the same place?
Is the level of support for Poker Host the same as for Black Chip Poker?
Does auto sit-in and auto timebank work for Poker Host or BCP and for Coral Poker or NetBet? These two features are really important for me and are the main reason I'll subscribe since I don't know how to do them myself.
(07-06-2016, 02:55 AM)SpinReg Wrote: Is this possible - playing on two networks at the same time with all tables stacked at the same place?

Yep, that's one of the main features of SaT. You will want to turn off each site's "pop up table" feature, because SaT will now handle this for you.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

(07-06-2016, 02:55 AM)SpinReg Wrote: Is the level of support for Poker Host the same as for Black Chip Poker?

Is that one of the skins on WinningPoker? I'm pretty sure all skins should act the same. There is no specific features that will work only on a specific skin.

(07-06-2016, 02:55 AM)SpinReg Wrote: Does auto sit-in and auto timebank work for Poker Host or BCP and for Coral Poker or NetBet? These two features are really important for me and are the main reason I'll subscribe since I don't know how to do them myself.

SaT doesn't have those features. For Auto-Timebank, most poker sites have that built into the client. For Auto-Sit-In, SaT handles it differently. SaT looks for tables when it hasn't detected action required in X minutes. And if this happens, then the table is moved and brought to your attention. This can mean either you're sitting out, or the table has been closed, or any other reason.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/table-types
Yea, Poker Host is a WPN skin. That's perfect, being able to play stacked on more sites at once and a very elegant way to solve the timeout problem. Thanks for the fast response.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10