8888 poker new update
(04-30-2016, 02:03 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Leave your skype name and we can try to organize a teamviewer session

this would be very nice
its w.....edited.......y
note yours please because i get several face account requests lately
(04-30-2016, 02:11 AM)Ray Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 02:03 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Leave your skype name and we can try to organize a teamviewer session

this would be very nice
its w.....edited.......y
note yours please because i get several face account requests lately

mine is m.....edited.......6
For anyone following along, the problem is that 888 actually slightly moves the fold/call/bet buttons depending on if the table is a cash table or tournament table. This is unheard of and completely stupid. Allow SaT to resize your tables, then take Help->Diagnostic screenshots of both a cash table and a tournamne table. Then open those up in windows photo viewer and press left/right to go back and forth and you will see the movement of the buttons. No solution yet..
If you are seeing the same problem, where one table type works (cash or tournament) but the other fails, then try this test build v2.86k and let me know. You'll need to Remove and re-Include the 888QT site

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-286k.exe
page not found, please reupload
(07-01-2016, 11:59 PM)Guest Wrote: page not found, please reupload

Just download from the download page. These changes should have been implemented into the main build already.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10