888 poker increase/decrease bet doesnt work
Hey,

When Im trying to increase/decrease bet size with mouse wheel nothing happens. SaT works correctly for me all other sites.

Ill have try to find answer for this but didnt find it anywhere.
Please do a few things:

1. Does it work if you set the hotkey to a different Key? Try setting it up for a normal letter and see if it works

2. Can you please use the menu item for "Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title" and paste me the results for an 888 table that it fails on?

3. Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator?
(07-12-2016, 02:48 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Please do a few things:

1. Does it work if you set the hotkey to a different Key? Try setting it up for a normal letter and see if it works

2. Can you please use the menu item for "Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title" and paste me the results for an 888 table that it fails on?

3. Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator?

1. Does not work with other keys also.

2. title=[SNG NLH $1 6 Handed Super Turbo ID #81873227 Table #1 Blinds: $10/$20],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

3. Yes

Thanks for your quick response
Hrmm, do other hotkeys work? Such as table movement hotkeys like "Move table to Next Slot" ?
(07-12-2016, 09:09 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Hrmm, do other hotkeys work? Such as table movement hotkeys like "Move table to Next Slot" ?

All other hotkeys work. Only thing that doesnt work is bet increase/decrease at 888poker.
Does it fail on cash games too?
(07-13-2016, 03:36 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Does it fail on cash games too?

Yes.

The box where the betsize should be is just empty white box when im trying to change bet size with mouse wheel. Numbers just disappear from there and nothing happens.
Leave me your skype name
(07-13-2016, 11:35 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Leave me your skype name

tuo.....

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10