Adding more Hotkeys?
(06-05-2011, 01:28 AM)Sammy Wrote: That might be right but I for example have no idea really how to use that Bet Pot stuff since (as far as I know) it doesn't have a graphic interface and I simply can't put it to work... This is probably quite simple but as I couldn't really find any tutorials/instructions I'm not using it and I'm sure I'm not the only one here.

But this was of course just a suggestion, this is your project here and it's just great as it is now Heart Just wanted to give you a heads on what are people like me looking for. Keep up the good work, whatever you decide to do further with it! I'm still gonna buy the thing no matter what Smile

Thanks. I really appreciate the support. Without it, I likely would've abandoned this a while ago. Smile

I understand about BetPot and the other AHK scripts, if you're not a programmer it is hard for the average user to get it set up right. If you ask for help on 2+2 they might be able to help you. Maybe at some point I'll put up a tutorial too, who knows. For me to integrate that functionality into SaT would simply be too much work for me at this point.
Nice product here, adding a betpot type feature would double its value imo, i would happily pay $30/month if i had customisable hotkeys across the major sites
i agree with Mat , the bet pot option is just betting 1 bb -> useless imo .
(10-17-2011, 03:00 PM)Sw33z Wrote: i agree with Mat , the bet pot option is just betting 1 bb -> useless imo .

Well, there is no "bet pot" option in SaT, so I hope no one is confused. There is just a "bet" hotkey, which simply clicks the bet button on the table. So its probably just defaulting to whatever amount is in the bet box already

TruePoker offers the option to increase/decrease betsize using the mouse wheel.
Could you add the increase/decrease betsize hotkey, at least for those sites that already offer this option?
(11-09-2012, 07:17 PM)phoenixtrial Wrote: TruePoker offers the option to increase/decrease betsize using the mouse wheel.
Could you add the increase/decrease betsize hotkey, at least for those sites that already offer this option?

Help me understand..
If the site already offers this option, what do you need SaT to do?
I'd like to assign a hotkey for it instead of using the mouse wheel Smile
An AHK Script can do this, you might say, but that doesn't include the 'mouse over table' detection feature of SaT
(11-11-2012, 02:59 PM)phoenixtrial Wrote: I'd like to assign a hotkey for it instead of using the mouse wheel Smile
An AHK Script can do this, you might say, but that doesn't include the 'mouse over table' detection feature of SaT

Interesting idea. I can probably do this for the next version. Thanks for the suggestion. Smile
On second thought, I'm gonna pass on this for now. I'm just not sure I want to go adding a bunch of random hotkeys to the software. But I'll keep the idea in mind in the future.
all in hotkey but just to make some big amount and then we press bet button(not immidiate action) like in tableninja but for all sites .that will be great hotkey for mtts players

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10