Adding more Hotkeys?
Hello,

First must thank you for such a great & simple tool!

I'm using it on iPoker (Titan) and was able to configure it also for the national poker site for my province (www.espacejeux.com).

I do not use it to multitable but only for the 3 hotkeys. I'm used to Table Ninja and it saves my "mouse hand" from a lot of pain. Smile

I was wondering if it's possible to map other "hot zones" for more regions of a table screen? Like the + - buttons, pot, half-pot etc?

Many thanks again,

Denis
At this time, no. However, I recently received the same request from another user, so I've put it on the to-do list. It shouldn't be too hard to do.

Right now the focus is to tidy things up and get SaT out for sale. Once thats complete, I will move on to adding these new features. Smile
Thanks for the info.

I think you have a product worth selling for sure. Monetize your work! And help others make more $$$ online. Win-win.

Keep up the good work! Smile
Hello! and what about time bank auto clicker?
(05-25-2011, 04:27 PM)sickrifel Wrote: Hello! and what about time bank auto clicker?

possible in the future, the problem is that things might get very computer intensive. ill need to do a lot of testing to see about this. but it can be done across multiple sites
I'm really looking forward to see more hotkeys. The program itself is great but with those it'd be simply awesome! Smile I hope you're on it SaT as I've tested it for one day and I'm already sure I'm gonna buy the thing Smile
(06-04-2011, 01:27 AM)Sammy Wrote: I'm really looking forward to see more hotkeys. The program itself is great but with those it'd be simply awesome! Smile I hope you're on it SaT as I've tested it for one day and I'm already sure I'm gonna buy the thing Smile

Cool. What hotkeys are you requesting? What would you like to see?
(06-04-2011, 02:43 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(06-04-2011, 01:27 AM)Sammy Wrote: I'm really looking forward to see more hotkeys. The program itself is great but with those it'd be simply awesome! Smile I hope you're on it SaT as I've tested it for one day and I'm already sure I'm gonna buy the thing Smile

Cool. What hotkeys are you requesting? What would you like to see?
Just those basic simple ones first, as were already mentioned: plus-minus (e.g. operated w/ a mouse wheel) and different potsize options (1/2, 2/3, 3/4, etc.). Then you could possibly go even further (sitout next BB, closing tables and other stuff) - as similar to TableNinja. If you'd do that for multiple sites, there is a lot of money to be made for sure, as people are seeking software for multitabling for different sites and for many of them (IPoker, Entraction, Microgaming/Prima) there are just simply none.
Ahhh I see. The problem is, I don't really want to turn the program into a big hotkey program, I feel like that is a bit out of the scope. Plus, its very difficult to programmatically determine the pot size on a lot of these sites, which makes it difficult to create Bet Pot functionality. I would suggest looking into the BetPot AHK script found on 2+2, that works for many sites already:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/168/fr...prima-379/
That might be right but I for example have no idea really how to use that Bet Pot stuff since (as far as I know) it doesn't have a graphic interface and I simply can't put it to work... This is probably quite simple but as I couldn't really find any tutorials/instructions I'm not using it and I'm sure I'm not the only one here.

But this was of course just a suggestion, this is your project here and it's just great as it is now Heart Just wanted to give you a heads on what are people like me looking for. Keep up the good work, whatever you decide to do further with it! I'm still gonna buy the thing no matter what Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10