Problem with PlanetWin365.
Hi! After I setup custom site and try to use it appears this table. When I press ok button it's appear again. I use trial version now, maybe it have some limitations? I use custom layouts for table, hand converter and HM2. Hand converter and layout i use from this site: www.planetconverter.com

[Image: Z9qydr.png]
Its as it says, invalid character. You must have named your custom site myPlanet_`. You're not allowed to use the `

Simply go to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Find your custom site file and rename it to myPlanet then close and re-open SaT, and remove and re-Include the site
But I don't use any special character, I open folder and find file (myPlanet) with any other character. I renamed it but got the same result, only what differs is the file name in message. I rename file to one letter (h).

[Image: BlkabU.png]
Thats very strange. Can you click File->Current Layout and paste me everything?

Also what language are you using in Windows ?
I use english windows 7 64 bit.

[settings]
table_width=695
table_height=530
total_slots=6
slot1x=-2
slot1y=0
slot2x=873
slot2y=470
slot3x=873
slot3y=470
slot4x=873
slot4y=470
slot5x=873
slot5y=470
slot6x=693
slot6y=0
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=tile
slot7x=
slot7y=
slot8x=
slot8y=
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=181
gui_y=399
last_tab=
filename=Planet-6-table.ini
is_reloading=1
version=2.85
win_ver=6.1.7601
v285_msg=0
v=tr
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=h
123_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PlanetWin365 Pro\planetwin365.exe
123_included_resized_table_width=695
123_included_resized_table_height=530
123_included_fold_color=0xa0aa4
123_included_call_color=0xe0ea7
123_included_bet_color=0xe0ea7
h_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PlanetWin365 Pro\planetwin365.exe
h_included_resized_table_width=695
h_included_resized_table_height=530
h_included_fold_color=0x121212
h_included_call_color=0x0
h_included_bet_color=0xd0c30
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=3
hotkey1action=Fold
hotkey1key=`
hotkey2action=Bet
hotkey2key=1
hotkey3action=Call
hotkey3key=2
send_table_under_mouse=1
Ahhh. My mistake. It is because you are trying to use ` as a hotkey. If you remove that hotkey and set it to a different button, it should work. If you must use `, try doubling it as `` and see if that works
Thanks! Now it works.

Erreur

PS: i cheked my e-mail and i ve clicked on the link below to activate my account  but it says that "(Email validation access request invalid. Please contact our support. )"
please what to do ?
(12-10-2016, 08:29 PM)mahbnr Wrote:
Erreur

PS: i cheked my e-mail and i ve clicked on the link below to activate my account  but it says that "(Email validation access request invalid. Please contact our support. )"
please what to do ?

Don't worry about it, you can just continue to post as a guest, its no big deal, you don't need a forum account

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10