clean windows, 888 coords issue
it works perfectly, sorry i missed the mention of the new drop down title. thanks for the assistance!
Ok great. Please let me know if you notice anything going wrong. Its still a very early stage update
New version v2.93f

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-293f.exe

The new site profile "888Poker" should now work ok for smaller grid slot sizes. Please remove "888Poker" and re-include it, and it will detect the smaller slot size and use the internal "888Poker_Small" profile.

Please let me know if it works, and if you notice any issues
im having the same problem, tried v2.93f and it didnt work
(01-05-2017, 06:11 AM)andreyluis3 Wrote: im having the same problem, tried v2.93f and it didnt work

What problem? What isn't working? Are you certain you are Including the NEW site "888Poker" and not the old "888PacificPokerQT" ?
Yes i did try the 888poker and its still limping when i click f10 on the configuration.
(01-05-2017, 07:28 AM)andreyluis3 Wrote: Yes i did try the 888poker and its still limping when i click f10 on the configuration.

The problem with the 888poker is that it didn't find the table, so I don't know if it fixes the other problem.
(01-05-2017, 08:00 AM)andreyluis3 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:28 AM)andreyluis3 Wrote: Yes i did try the 888poker and its still limping when i click f10 on the configuration.

The problem with the 888poker is that it didn't find the table, so I don't know if it fixes the other problem.

If it didn't find the table, then it should fail on F9, and you should never get to the F10 step

Can you do Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobby on the new 888 software?
---------------------------
StackAndTile.exe
Here is the information for the window you clicked:

title = Athens NLH 2¢/5¢
class = Qt5QWindowIcon

This information has been copied to the clipboard.
You can now press CTRL+V to paste this to the support forums.

The hotkey for CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+T is now turned off.
OK
No I need it for the main lobby, not a table

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10