888poker lagging
Ok on that video I can see that you're using the newest 888 software, where they have removed the chatbox

What version of SaT are you using?

Pleas try this version v2.93x:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-293x.exe

Install that, and then Remove your 888 site, and then Include the new site "888Poker" (not "QT" or anything like that)

Then test and let me know if it works any better
I had v2.90 version, it olso have "888Poker". Now i updated to this one, but without changes.
(03-05-2017, 07:47 PM)AntonsKeda Wrote: I had v2.90 version, it olso have "888Poker". Now i updated to this one, but without changes.

v2.90 certainly did not have "888Poker". Check the version number on the About tab on the software

v2.93x and newer has 3 separate 888 sites:

1. "888PacificPoker" (and 888PgHmClassic)
2. "888PacificPokerQT" (and 888PgHmClassicQT)
3. "888Poker"

Make sure you Remove #1 or #2 if you have those Included already

and then Include Site for #3
I found the problem. Usually i play 12+stack. Tables are small as posible. But if i play 6 table+stack, then tables are much biger and then isn't any problems. So if tables are minimum size then 888poker don't work properly.
(04-23-2017, 09:38 AM)AntonsKeda Wrote: I found the problem. Usually i play 12+stack. Tables are small as posible. But if i play 6 table+stack, then tables are much biger and then isn't any problems. So if tables are minimum size then 888poker don't work properly.

Ok I will investigate

Have you done the Win10 fix in the Help/FAQ on the website? What scaling % are you using in Windows?
I have done 1;2 step. I am using 100% scaling
Can you make a File->New Layout, and make a layout with the tables just a little bit larger than the smallest possible?
Hello,

After the update of 888, i have a problem with tables. They just dont' pop up from the stack, only helps to push stop and start again then everything works, but sometimes u need to do more then once(stop/start thing) btw, im using micro subscription and on 888 there is a tournament 99cents with rebuys, SaT just not recognize this tournament, like im not playing it. Never had any issues before with SaT, only after changing the subscription.

yes im using "888poker", tables not the smallest, i made them a little bit larger. Im using 2 monitors, stacks all on my main monitor where all the tables are.

Sorry for not making my own thread, mby this is the same problem..
(04-25-2017, 12:14 PM)Guest333 Wrote: Hello,

After the update of 888, i have a problem with tables. They just dont' pop up from the stack, only helps to push stop and start again then everything works, but sometimes u need to do more then once(stop/start thing) btw, im using micro subscription and on 888 there is a tournament 99cents with rebuys, SaT just not recognize this tournament, like im not playing it. Never had any issues before with SaT, only after changing the subscription.

yes im using "888poker", tables not the smallest, i made them a little bit larger. Im using 2 monitors, stacks all on my main monitor where all the tables are.

What version of Windows are you using? Have you tried the solutions on this page:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
(04-25-2017, 01:18 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 12:14 PM)Guest333 Wrote: Hello,

What version of Windows are you using? Have you tried the solutions on this page:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Im already playing with SaT on this pc for more then a year, never had this issues before so the steps above i already did a year ago of course if "help" was not updatet recently with new fixes. This issues appeared when i changed the subscription and when pacific updated software. Im the same guy that have problem with Partypoker in other thread. My 888 poker tables not the smallest ones, a little bit larger and still i need to stop/start every new tournament that i open, only then tables starts to pop up from stack. 

My windows version is 8.1

https://gyazo.com/00a776a7824c7c8476993cafd05b32ad 888poker_small is it right? i used 888poker and it just changed to 888poker_small.

This kind of tournaments just been ignored by SaT https://gyazo.com/4d14846cb006b8ff051457b1b2ea44b8 nothing works, SaT dont' see this table at all.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10