Bodog not functioning
Hello,

I'm not sure if you are aware but bodog recently rewrote their code and now my stack and tile program is unable to detect bodog tables. 

I wanted to make sure that you are aware and ask what the timeline for a fix is?
EDIT, 16 Oct 2017:
SEE HERE FOR THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT VERSION WHICH MAY WORK:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...19#pid8519

----------------------

I am aware of the update. Its broken SaT. Its a huge pain for me so far. I don't know if/when/howlong it may take to fix.

How do you know they "rewrote their code"? From what it looks like, they are just placing the table window inside an outer wrapper window
(08-06-2017, 12:00 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I am aware of the update. Its broken SaT. Its a huge pain for me so far. I don't know if/when/howlong it may take to fix.

How do you know they "rewrote their code"? From what it looks like, they are just placing the table window inside an outer wrapper window

I suppose I was presumptuous to say they rewrote their code.  I was basing that on a comment that was made in the card catcher 2+2 thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/167/co...dex37.html
Any progress on this?
Unfortunately not yet. This is proving very difficult. I'm sorry. Please keep checking in
Can you guys please test with the menu for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot, and try to take screenshots of the new Ignition/Bodog tables? When I try it, I get blank image files for all of the scan modes, which means I can't scan the tables to determine when action would be required...
(08-15-2017, 02:19 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you guys please test with the menu for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot, and try to take screenshots of the new Ignition/Bodog tables? When I try it, I get blank image files for all of the scan modes, which means I can't scan the tables to determine when action would be required...

Same thing happens for me which I assume is happening to everyone else. I know it's out of your control so I'm not upset - just sucks that they do it randomly and they shake up everything.  Angry
(08-15-2017, 02:19 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you guys please test with the menu for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot, and try to take screenshots of the new Ignition/Bodog tables? When I try it, I get blank image files for all of the scan modes, which means I can't scan the tables to determine when action would be required...

Same thing happens for me which I assume is happening to everyone else. I know it's out of your control so I'm not upset - just sucks that they do it randomly and they shake up everything.  Angry
On both Win7 and Win10, and the tables grow larger in size whenever I drop after the drag to move a table

In this gif, I drag the table downwards twice in a row, and each time after I release the drag, the table shakes a little and 'grows' in size:

http://imgur.com/a/y9YWA

Does this happen for you guys?
no, when i move my tables they dont do what you're do in that gif. they stay the same size

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10