Bodog not functioning
(08-16-2017, 09:10 AM)reshoots Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 02:19 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you guys please test with the menu for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot, and try to take screenshots of the new Ignition/Bodog tables? When I try it, I get blank image files for all of the scan modes, which means I can't scan the tables to determine when action would be required...

Same thing happens for me which I assume is happening to everyone else. I know it's out of your control so I'm not upset - just sucks that they do it randomly and they shake up everything.  Angry

It's not random. They are constantly working to try to defeat software like this. They suck. Seriously the biggest piece of shit site with the worst software out there. They do that on purpose to make it hard to play a lot of tables. Fuck them.
(08-18-2017, 01:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 04:47 PM)runfolksover Wrote: worked great tonight.  

My only complaint is that the tables don't shrink down like they used to but I imagine that's impossible to fix.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they made the tables larger in this update. You can try resizing with your mouse without using SaT at all and see that they limit how small a table can go

They've always limited how small a table can go. SaT has always worked before. The only reason I pay for SaT is to shrink the tables. Gonna have to cancel.
(08-21-2017, 01:31 AM)Dave Wrote: Do I uninstall the stack and tile on my computer and then click on version 2.94 you posted above? Or, how do I update SaT to include BodogIgnition

You don't have to uninstall. But you will need to close out Sat. And then install the version v2.94s from the link earlier in this thread

(08-21-2017, 03:13 AM)rivermen123 Wrote: It's not random. They are constantly working to try to defeat software like this. They suck. Seriously the biggest piece of shit site with the worst software out there. They do that on purpose to make it hard to play a lot of tables. Fuck them.

Ahhhh so its intentional. That explains a lot.

(08-21-2017, 04:31 AM)rivermen123 Wrote: They've always limited how small a table can go. SaT has always worked before. The only reason I pay for SaT is to shrink the tables. Gonna have to cancel.

Sorry man. I've tried almost everything to get it working like it did before. As you can see, they've changed the tables. Now the bodog table is wrapped in a normal Windows window, with the normal windows titlebar and border, and then bodog's titlebar and border inside of it. Its retarded. But I've not yet figured out any way to resize the tables any better. Half the time, SaT still cant even resize them at all.
Ignition/Bovada had another update today and SnT is again unfunctional. Thanks in advance for your hard work.
(09-08-2017, 03:44 AM)AAAAALLIN Wrote: Ignition/Bovada had another update today and SnT is again unfunctional. Thanks in advance for your hard work.

"Unfunctional" how? What doesn't work?

I do see that they updated to v4.53.00 of their client, but SaT is still detecting the tables for me on Ignition. But it seems they have screwed with the resizing even more, so that may be an issue.
(09-08-2017, 01:40 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 03:44 AM)AAAAALLIN Wrote: Ignition/Bovada had another update today and SnT is again unfunctional.  Thanks in advance for your hard work.

"Unfunctional" how? What doesn't work?

I do see that they updated to v4.53.00 of their client, but SaT is still detecting the tables for me on Ignition. But it seems they have screwed with the resizing even more, so that may be an issue.

for me, each time i try to run the program the bodog tables can't stay their correct size for more than 15 seconds. so the program ends up forgetting the tables making it completely unusable
(09-08-2017, 01:57 PM)runfolksover Wrote: for me, each time i try to run the program the bodog tables can't stay their correct size for more than 15 seconds. so the program ends up forgetting the tables making it completely unusable

Are you using 100% scaling within Windows? For me, that's the only scaling % that will prevent the resizing issues on this new bodog update
(09-08-2017, 02:09 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 01:57 PM)runfolksover Wrote: for me, each time i try to run the program the bodog tables can't stay their correct size for more than 15 seconds. so the program ends up forgetting the tables making it completely unusable

Are you using 100% scaling within Windows? For me, that's the only scaling % that will prevent the resizing issues on this new bodog update

http://prntscr.com/gijsw6

Is this where I adjust scaling settings?  If so, then yes, I have been using 100% scaling Sad
Yeah Sad I don't know then. I may have to drop Bodog support. Please email them and complain about their resizing issues
(09-08-2017, 09:45 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yeah Sad I don't know then. I may have to drop Bodog support. Please email them and complain about their resizing issues

http://prntscr.com/gita0a

Yeah I keep getting this message.  Is there any way to possibly disable the resizing error for just bodog? So that it can kind of keep resizing itself without getting ignored? That could possibly be a temporary bandaid that, while not being perfect, would still allow me to run the program.

Thanks for your help.  Hope you're safely out of Irma's path.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10